7,000 Members and Counting

Started by Kizzie, November 04, 2019, 03:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

We just tipped over 7,000 members this morning - not a reason to celebrate but it does highlight how how much communities like OOTS where survivors can connect and share information are needed!  :grouphug:

SharpAndBlunt

Wow, that's pretty amazing! Congratulations and a big thanks from me for everything :grouphug:

Kizzie

Boatsetsailrose

That really shows the need hey kizzie..
And then I think of all those not yet in awareness of complex trauma I pray for them to find a path of healing..
Have you seen the growth of member ship rise more signif in latter years or has it been steady growth?
I find myself recommending oots storm to many people I meet via 12 step.

For me what I value so much about coming here is its link to science, the safe facilitation of the site. The respect we have for each other and the identification and support to move forward. I come here when I am weak and broken, strong and wanting to give and all shades in between. It blows me away how committed we are individually and collectively to keep striving for our development.. That collective striving keep me afloat and always in hope even when I feel the light is fading.
I think I've been coming here about 5 yrs now... In fact I must look and see when I joined. I'm so grateful and proud..

Thank u to yourself and the admin team and everyone of us enlightened beings for holding the candle of hope.

Kizzie

It used to be 2 maybe 3 people joining a day, now it's 6-10 so word is getting around about CPTSD/ Relational Trauma Response and the site which is both good and bad.  Good because sites like this are available for survivors and bad because there are so many of us. 

The thing that makes OOTS attractive and unique I think is that it's all about survivors helping one another as you wrote Boats, a collective of (amazing) people who share, support, encourage, listen and contribute resources together.  There's no one person at the helm (except for administrative purposes) and that's the 'secret sauce' imo. Our strength is that we are a community focused on recovery and we've grown organically over the years. 

:grouphug: to all of us!

Snookiebookie2

Well done and thank you Kizzie  :cheer:  :applause: :thumbup:  :heythere: :yourock: