Small Tasks Feel Like Too Much

Started by Not Alone, November 10, 2019, 04:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perplex

Quote from: notalone on November 15, 2019, 08:51:01 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your input about needing to be crystal clear. It is something that I never noticed before, but when I was responding in this post, I started explaining myself, then deleted, telling myself that it wasn't a big deal and not important to the main point. But I couldn't let it go and had to clarify. My T would say to be curious about what happens inside when I am misunderstood. I'm sorry that some of you go through the same thing. I appreciate you sharing, though. It helps to keep me from self-condemning (why can't you just. .    :blahblahblah:) to a kinder voice inside (this is what happens when you are not believed. . .)

May I just take a moment and have a temper tantrum?  :pissed: Sometimes I am just so mad that big things and little things are so hard.

I am so grateful to all of you for your open sharing, care, and input.  :grouphug:
I just wanted to add that I really sympathise with you! It sucks when seemingly minute things feel like such a mountain of work. And letting yourself feel a little mad about it I think is quite okay!

Not Alone