Moderating break

Started by Blueberry, November 30, 2019, 08:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

I've decided to take a break from moderating and see what that does for me. So, just want to let everybody know.

Hope67

Hi Blueberry,
Thanks for letting us know, and I hope that your break from moderating  is refreshing and positive for you.  I am back from my break now - and I missed you!  Just sending you a hug, if that's ok  :hug:
Hope  :)

Blueberry

Thanks Hope :hug: I missed you too. 

Blueberry

It's probably pretty clear by now to everybody including myself that my break from moderating is doing me a lot of good, so I will be extending the break for a good long time.

Being there for myself first and foremost does not come easy. I'm still practising, but it's definitely easier when I'm not moderating.

I've even forgotten how to moderate exactly, so that means there is lots of other information in my head. Lots to remember, lots to learn, lots going on and developing in my life. 

brightlight

Glad your break is doing you good  :thumbup:

Knowing when to take a break is part of self care so well done  :cheer:

Not Alone

Support you doing what is the most caring for you.

Kizzie

Sounds like progress in recovery BB so keep moving forward  :hug:

Three Roses

Blueberry

Thank you all for your lovely understanding and encouraging comments.  :grouphug:

Kizzie

sanmagic7

i'm really glad to see you taking care of yourself, blueberry.  well done! :thumbup:  also glad that you're finding it doing you some good, too.  love and hugs :hug:

Kizzie