Stutter - Deep Blue

Started by Deep Blue, December 02, 2019, 01:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

well . . . just sorry you got stuck doing something you don't want to do.  that sucks.  better luck next year.   :hug:

Deep Blue

Oh no!!!!! My son was complaining about his arm itching and hurting.  Big rash!

I have a cousin who is a pediatrician so I took a pic and sent it to her. She is worried it is the early signs of impetigo.

Please let me get lucky here... please let it be smaller tomorrow!!!  :stars: :'(

sanmagic7

holy crapola!  fingers crossed and prayers flying!  for sure!  love and hugs to you both! :hug: :hug:

Sceal

Fingers crossed that it will be ok

Deep Blue

Thanks for the good vibes,
My son's rash is looking much better today. We need to keep an eye on it but it has not spread so that's a good thing.

Loooong loooong day. Tomorrow will be even longer.  We have press preview tomorrow night and I'll prob be at the school from about 7:15am to about 9:30 pm.  Then! It's back to work Friday teaching too.

3 more days left of this play... counting them down.

Deep breaths

sanmagic7

deep breaths, indeed!  and so glad to hear that your son's rash is better!  yay!

break a leg, and hope these next 3 days whiz by, and you'll be done with it.  love and hugs, db. :hug:

Sceal

You are incredible!
You're got so much going on, and yet you refuse to give up. Super impressive. Just want to let you know that.

I'm cheering you on.  :cheer:

You can always escape to the cabin with me.

Deep Blue

Thanks San,
Very happy we seem to be going in the right direction with the rash.

My sweet sceal,
I adore you. Thanks  :hug:

Sceal

Good thing I just happen to adore you too then 😘 :hug:

Deep Blue

Survived the play,
Saw my t this week.

I had a flashback yesterday but was happy that it stopped before the pa got bad.  I felt lucky when it happened.

Then someone today brought up one of my abusers in conversation. 

So yeah... every time I stop moving it's like the EF is right there.  I feel like I need to keep moving to get away from it... worried about sleeping tonight

sanmagic7

i hope you sleep soundly, nothing bothersome interrupting you, db.  i hate it when i get blindsided by a word thrown out there.  it knocks me off balance, too.  i'm moving right along w/ you - lots of netflix for me.  sending a hug full of love and rest from all this. :hug:

Deep Blue

:stars: :stars:
It's been less than a month and my son is sick again!!!! He had influenza B and today he tested positive for influenza A.

He got a flu shot!!!!!!

I hate this!!!!

sanmagic7

healing hugs to him and caring, supportive hugs to you, db. :grouphug:  how horrible!  poor little guy!

i hate this along with you!  sending love and a hug filled w/ positive, flu-fighting energy! :hug:

Hope67

Hi Deep Blue,
Really sorry to hear your son is sick again, and I want to send you a supportive hug to you  :hug: and hope that he gets well again very soon. 
Hope  :)

Snowdrop

Oh no! I hope he feels better soon. :hug: