Our Wonderful Healing Porch - Part 7

• 63 Replies

Armee

• View Profile
Re: Our Wonderful Healing Porch - Part 7
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2021, 04:47:22 PM »
Thanks for inviting us to visit you here on the healing porch. It's a beautiful fall day and I just am loving being wrapped in a warm blanket near friends and a warm fireplace. Im lying next to the warm fireplace and remembering my times with my grandparents. I just finished braiding a couple loaves of fig challah and they are rising on the counter for dinner later tonight after we finish off those delicious sweet muffins and jams San brought.

Blueberry

• 'Should' is never good for me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2021, 06:24:56 PM »
Yay san! :wave: Thanks for inviting us. I'd honestly forgotten all about the Healing Porch. I'm lying in a hammock swaying gently to and fro enjoying having you safe people around and enjoying the fresh air and the scents it brings, like roses.

(We're just on the very top of page 5 so please don't start a new Porch rn, Kizzie ;) )

woodsgnome

• I did not wish to live what was not life
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2021, 05:50:32 PM »
Thanks for updating this thread, Sanmagic.

There's barely a day when thoughts of the safe and beautiful ambience to be found on and around The Healing Porch don't somehow drift into my thoughts. In my own symbolism, I picture thoughts as tumbling over a rushing waterfall -- some are relevant and land at just right place and freshen the day, no matter how bad things can seem.

Those healing feelings that are found here are always needed -- comforting, too, but mostly empowering me to make it through -- and to see beyond -- the quagmire called life.

So I say hello to all who arrive here, where we can discard the past and current griefs while taking in the beauty and safety we always know can be found here, at the Healing Porch.

:umbrella:

alliematt

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2021, 04:15:22 PM »
I'm enjoying some quiet here except for an old time radio show I'm listening to. :: pours glass of lemonade ::