Our Wonderful Healing Porch - Part 7

Started by Kizzie, January 08, 2020, 06:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marta1234

:hug: for you tee, glad you could join us. Enjoying the rest.  :hug:

woodsgnome

For Tee ...

words? only a couple, to paint the scene ... here it's just you, Tee, and those of us sharing with you ... breathing in the peace and safety  you deserve...

... now there is only this peace, surrounding us all in safety and love.

... no more words, only soft, silent  :hug:

sanmagic7

i'll add a hug for you, tee :hug:

it's just so good to be able to be with friends who don't judge, don't expect, don't pressure - so glad to be part of this. :grouphug:

Pioneer

This is a beautiful place! I'd like to join in, too, for some rest, safety and friendship  :grouphug:

I'll have a bonfire going at the beach with some hot dogs and marshmallows to share. We can tell fun stories and laugh or just quitely listen to the crackle of the flames. And afterwards, I'm going to spread out a blanket and quietly lay under the clear, starry sky.

sanmagic7

glad you're here, pioneer.  a clear starry sky to gaze upon sounds wonderful.

Bermuda

I just want to sit above the group watching perched from the stretched out arm of a tree, drying out with the embers that dance around me. If only they were shooting stars, and hoping hard enough made wishes come true, then I could climb down and sit among the rest of you. I wish I could be contented to sit beside the sea, but I am also peaceful hugged by the long cold arms of the willowing oak tree. I look up to the rustling leaves above and know that somewhere the moon pulls the tide to my ear, and although I cannot see and stars the sparks of fire drift near. I can hear the soft voices of those who are happier than I am, and just listening to their whispers makes me feel like I can belong there too, nearby a porch, in a dream, somewhere by the sea, with people who are a little like me.

sanmagic7

sitting here, hoping to get some sense of sensibility back.  just sitting, surrounded by friends, and we don't have to say a word, just be, but the caring energy holds me up.

Blueberry

Coming to sit with you and just be. Trying to accept myself as I am atm.

marta1234

Also coming by. Accepting myself as I am.  :hug:

Not Alone

Joining you, dear friends. No masks here, just me.

Pioneer

I'm glad you're all here. Just as you are.

woodsgnome

Finding my way back, first to the Healing Porch; then beyond ...
I awoke, but still very tired. Nothing new there. Tired, and stiff, but something was different. I must have wandered out to The Healing Porch. Nothing surprising there -- I've been very stressed from the usual sources, some of which I can't see but only reside in memory's vault.

Thankfully, memory also includes the instinct of how to find my way to The Healing Porch; and of course all the areas beside it that speak of peace. The fire ring by the sea, the treehouse off that way, and this familiar trail I'm on. It leads to ... yes, this is the spot I could never forget. Now I knew full well where I was, and even heard Robin's welcoming song.

I knelt down at the familiar spot, rooted around a bit in the verdant soil, and there it was, right where I'd left it last time. I felt the dirt-covered metal piece and raised it out of the ground -- it was THE KEY, right where it needed to be. I felt a glow rising in me, as I followed Robin to the place where the door was still mostly hidden in its mossy overhang. A twist of the key, that familiar creak of the door, and I was in -- once again -- and I knew I was exactly where I needed to be ... back in that place of beauty known as The Secret Garden.

There's lots to be done, but now it's all worthwhile and -- most important, I'm safe here, and always will be.

Blueberry

sanmagic7

it's been so long, i'd almost forgotten this place.  i'm in the cabin, snuggled up in a warm throw on my rocker, a fire crackling in the fireplace.  i've got various muffins, warm from the oven, with jams and butter ready to spread.  the lake is outside, gently lapping against the shore.  dang, it feels so good to write this down, picture it, let all the crapola wisp away in the smoke from the fire after having been burned up and cleansed of its poison.  aaaah.  anyone's welcome.  the air outside is crisp, the leaves are turning, the wind makes its sweet sound thru the trees.   :cloud9:  feels so good to rest.