Our Wonderful Healing Porch - Part 7

Started by Kizzie, January 08, 2020, 06:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsgnome

Waves, stars, and trustworthy friends -- all elements of a flowing peace we can never have enough of.  :grouphug:

Not Alone

alliematt

I hope it's okay if I leave some Easter eggs for those who would like them. 

findingpeace2018

This is my first time on the Healing Porch, although I have seen it referenced on other boards here.  Its just what I need....Im coming here today, and Im going to just "be" for awhile.  Someone, maybe it was Notalone, mentioned stuffed animals.  I always wanted one of those HUGE child sized stuffed animals to just curl up into.  Im going to do that for awhile.  And Im going to watch all of my friends sit quietly, play hopscotch, laugh and chat together....all the wonderful, sweet and safe things that happen here.  And I look forward to joining in when I have the energy.  For now, Im just soaking in the safety, peace, and unconditional acceptance of the kindest people I have ever encountered.  Thank you so much for this porch, it really is healing....

Blueberry

I'm going to come and sit quietly on the Porch for a little while. It's just the right temperature for me atm.

findingpeace2018

I have decided to stay awhile.  I think Im going to sit on the comfy couches on the Porch and maybe sit quietly with some friends here....I hope the dogs and cats are out playing on the lawn, I love to watch them have so much fun....

woodsgnome

Here I can trust. No wonders about -- do they get it; do they understand anything I'm pouring out to them; do they care? Or is it all just a charade and I will once more be abandoned, as too much to handle, best left to my loneliness. The big lonely -- the only thing I'm truly skilled at.

Here the peace permeates my being. It's odd how here I feel a love I cannot come up with in the world of 'normal'. There it seems so distant -- here it's my birthright, and I don't have to prove anything to earn it. Here even those who scorned me will never bother me.

I settle down by the fire, pour some tea, and drift off, alone and whole.

Three Roses

Not Alone

Hello friends. Join me on the beach. There is a big fire going, the stars are shining, and the water is gently lapping onto the shore. I am allowing the different Parts of me to be present. Adult me is breathing in the air, hearing the fire crackle, and talking to safe friends. Some of my Littles are playing in the sand with plastic animals. They would be happy to have others (adult or little) play with them. Other Littles are wrapped tightly in blankets, trying to know they are safe.

Blueberry

Copied from a post of mine on Healing Porch, Part 6:

In previous years I think we've had a Christmas / Yuletide / Winter celebration on the Healing Porch. For those of you who don't know the Healing Porch, it's a magic place. At one end of it, it can be snowing, while the rest of it is deliciously warm and cosy. Those who can't stand Christmas carols won't hear them even if there's a little group of us standing singing them. Our favourite wild animals and/or our pets might be present but they would never dream of attacking each other or us, for that matter.

There's a beach close by and there's often a fire on it tended by one of our mbrs. There's a tree-house on the lawn beside the porch. There can be any other healing thing or presence or activity anybody imagines. Feel free to drop by and add your description to how you find the porch and what you see, feel, hear, sense.

woodsgnome

Following a recent setback to my spirits, I've made it back here to where life flows peacefully, at a pace where I can fit in.

To honour the occasion, I reached into my bag, found what I needed, slowly turned some earth and started a new/old section of a 'secret' garden to honour the hope that still can come from darkness.

May all be well.

sanmagic7

it's wonderful to be back here for the holidays. i'm bringing some gingerbread people to share, one of the holiday traditions i used to delight in. i'm in the cabin with a lovely fire in the fireplace, toasty, warm, and safe. gonna do a little fishing on the lake outside, while the surrounding forest soothes my soul.  everyone is invited to join me, if you want to. just hangin' out, a few board games to enjoy with people who 'get' it. 

i remember and miss 'wife#2' who started this marvelous place.  it's been a refuge from outside worries and stress on so many occasions for me. this cabin welcomes all manner of holiday celebrations at this time of year, decorations and festive lights everywhere.  it's cozy and quiet or filled with smiles and laughter, all celebrating the fact that we've made it this far, support each other, and wish only the best for everyone.  it's just so nice to have a place that takes care of the stress and worries of our realities.

marta1234

Although I don't feel like I deserve it, which is sad, but I will join and come by the Healing Porch for my other parts. This year has been so difficult for everyone, and also for me, so I'd like to join in on some Christmas care with resting in a chair by the fireplace. I'd also like to go fishing, and sleep with a blanket in the cabin.
Sending my love and care to everyone, and thank you for being here  :hug:  :hug:

sanmagic7

glad you're here, marta - i think you deserve it no less than any of us.  chairs, blankets, warm beverages are all there for the taking.  and, i love the idea of a fishing companion!  relaxing and restful, with gentle waves lapping at the shore, twilight water birds sending out their signals that all is well here.

Tee

I'm in need of a quite place to be surrounded with safe friends. Who can just give hugs and know with out saying a word.  😔😥🥺