Not Alone: Reduced Visibility; One Step at a Time

Started by Not Alone, February 03, 2020, 11:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

owl25

You did a wonderful job with your little one, notalone. She deserves so much to feel loved and cared for. She matters and she deserves to know that in an embodied way. Hugs to both of you  :grouphug:

Hope67

Hi Notalone,
I am glad you were able to sit by your Little one and that you were able to share that time in such a positive way, it sounds very healing, and special.  A gentle hug for both of you  :hug: :hug:
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Owl and Hope, I am grateful for your sweet, kind support.

I had an interaction with another Part this week. I don't feel comfortable writing details. She talked to T this week. Not the first time she has talked to him. He mentioned doing comforting things for her body (nap, eat, soft PJs, etc.). Today we went to resale shop and she picked out soft PJ bottoms and a large men's thermal shirt.

Tee

Not Alone

Blueberry

Yes it does sound lovely. Much comfort to you notalone and the new Part  :hug: :hug:

Not Alone

Bach

Hope67

Hi Notalone,

I also think it sounds lovely, and I wanted to offer a safe hug to you and your new part, if that's ok.   :hug:

Not Alone

I haven't been on the forum very much lately. I'm finding that some Parts are not comfortable sharing and/or would find it difficult if I were reading others' posts and they were somewhat nearby.

Feeling a little down this evening. Could be many reasons for that. Spent quite a bit of time in bed this afternoon.

I wanted to catch up a little on OOTS. I only read a few posts but I just don't have it in me right now.

Hope67

Hi Notalone,

You wrote that some Parts are not comfortable sharing and/or would find it difficult if you were reading others' posts and they were somewhat nearby - and I really related to that, as I have felt similar - in that my Parts have been reluctant for me to do quite a few things recently.  I also want to say how much I appreciated what you did write in my Journal - I will reply to that there, but I wanted to say I appreciated it very much   :hug:

Sending you and any parts who would value a hug a big one  :bighug: and a little one too  :hug:

I hope that the time you were in bed was restful or at least ok. 

Bach

Tee

:hug: Miss you notalone but have been there glad your taking care of yourself.  Hope you were able to rest. Sending love and comfort. :hug:

Not Alone

Thank you, Hope.  I appreciate what you said and your hugs too.  :hug:
Sending love back to you, Bach.  :hug:
Tee, I've miss you too.  :hug:

I had a doctor's appointment today. It could have been really triggering, but I did okay. I just spent 30 minutes on hold with my insurance company to get information to schedule some routine tests. Someone finally answered and then we were disconnected.  :pissed:

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. Probably a combination of things. It actually is a pretty familiar feeling.  :stars: :blink: