Not Alone: Reduced Visibility; One Step at a Time

Started by Not Alone, February 03, 2020, 11:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

Kitten Therapy:  Our new kitten will jump into a lap and take a nap. Right now she awake, lying on my lap. When she's playing, she makes me laugh. When she's on my lap, she is very calming, better than xanax!

I will close this journal tomorrow and start a new one in 2021.

Snowdrop

I hope you're feeling less overwhelmed. Kitten therapy sounds like a wonderful thing. :hug:

Pioneer

Hi notalone! I'm glad you're finding relaxation with your kitten. We adopted two little kittens this summer and they have been good therapy for me, too.

I also want you to know that I appreciate what you said about not feeling able to read and reach out to others very much right now. I am feeling that lately too. I suppose we need to be remember that we are loved even when we don't "perform" as we'd like to  :hug:

Not Alone

Tee

:hug: I'm sorry about the doctor that's really frustrating?  The kitten sounds nice.  We have a cat that likes to be pretty but rarely lays close enough to do so.  I'm getting a puppy in the spring I'm so excited. I'm hoping to train it to be my service animal.  Pets are great I'm glad you kitten likes to cuddle. :hug:

Not Alone

Pets are great. It is very exciting that you are getting a puppy. Training it as your service animal is a wonderful idea. Pets can be so comforting and entertaining.