Completely disabled since early 2017

Started by RA-Survivor, February 25, 2020, 01:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RA-Survivor

I'm currently on disability, too mentally disabled that I'm home bound most of the time, with lack of relationships and friendships, due to my deep seated mistrust, as directly birthed out of very extensive traumas and, cannot attend university, due to being intellectually disabled by my abusers. I'm in a mess right now, as though there's no hope. I'm coping with RA flashbacks still, which froze me into my traumatised position day in and out.

soalone

Hello RA,

Welcome to the group. I am also a newcomer, and trying to find my way around here.
Im sorry for not seeing this post sooner. I know how hard it is to trust enough in order to reach out into a scary vacuum. I hope you found a way to support yourself and hold on. When we are down and alone, it feels like the sun will never shine again.

I myself keep being sucked into the dark clouds. My head knows that they are nothing but air that I can wade through. But the heart feels those wispy clouds to be nothing less than solid brick walls.  :fallingbricks:

So sorry you are hurting. 

marta1234

Hi RA, welcome. Thank you for sharing here.
I hope you find solace in this community, and that you are heard. This must be such a difficult time for you, so sending you lots of positive hugs  :hug: