Feedback Requested re Petition to the APA

• 19 Replies

Elphanigh

• View Profile
Re: Feedback Requested re Petition to the APA
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2020, 08:13:11 PM »
Great work Kizzie and everyone that helped contribute ideas. I am super late to the party but I agree with everything everyone has said and am very grateful you take time to work on this.  :cheer: If you would like I can share this to a few groups I am in that have numerous practitioners and trauma survivors that would likely support the petition and give you greater numbers. Obviously no obligation, I just wanted to offer since I have connections as well.  :hug:

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2020, 09:13:48 PM »
Hey Elph good to see you on the board again - hope all is well!  :hug:   

Tks for the offer, I would love the links for the groups or you could send them the URL once I post it (just working on that - should have it tomorrow).  Either way works for me.   :thumbup:

BB - NO worries, if any place gets being fuzzy headed it's here.  :grouphug:

sanmagic7

• learn something from everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2020, 10:27:11 PM »
beautiful job, kizzie.   :applause:  it reads very professionally stated, all the information needed is included, and it is succinct and efficient.  the facts are there, and if they don't see how important this is to so many, well, the shame is on them.  we'll just keep fighting!   :grouphug:

Elphanigh

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2020, 10:44:20 PM »
Kizzie, once you have a link I am happy to post it. Also, let me know if there is anything specific you want me to put in the post on it. Several of the groups are private so it is much simpler for me to post there. Not that I couldn't get you access, it would just take a bit.   ;D :)

I forgot to mention, it is good to be back. I am not on often but have been posting in my journal some and reading others. Things are going okay, just really busy and heavy  :hug:

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2020, 02:47:59 PM »
OK, the link has been posted and I've tweeted about it on Twitter so fingers crossed we do get a good/decent response. If like Elph you do have some people/groups you can send the link to, please do.  :thumbup:

"Petition to Include Complex PTSD in the APA DSM-V"

Thanks for your feedback everyone  :grouphug:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 02:49:53 PM by Kizzie »