TW for RSA: waking up and blacking out again

Started by RA-Survivor, March 09, 2020, 09:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RA-Survivor

Was it not 2019 December? Things will turn from darkness to light in 6 months time by June 2020. I will then meet my abuser face to face.

I was at street numbered 88, it felt like an eternity when I was navigating the lane. I couldn't find the place that I meant to find.

I'm only human and do have disorientation. At last, I stopped and went back. I had shifting and black outs. I then found myself on a driving lane where I beheld a scene of thieves.

I woke up and dissociated again. There were 9 abusers in a group. Inwardly I was saying, I want to know the truth. I think they're also part of abuser A and P trafficking rings.

I think I finally recognised who they are and who I am. As though an eternity I did not know who I am, despite they knew who I am.

I woke up again and was raped and molested by them daily. It was in a high rise tower. I was looking at the cityscape. I then blacked out. Part of my DID alters knew everything about their backgrounds and I knew it not.

I remember I gave him something. Two things. So both of us had each two things. I don't remember what, but he not only obtained mine, but also knocked out my two things.

I was taking back. I was one day throwing those three things down to the bin.

Living on the earth, I was somehow felt small. I then looked at the double layered skies.

I looked and got blacked out again.