Long posts

Started by Blueberry, November 11, 2021, 02:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Quote from: Dante on November 19, 2021, 09:46:29 PM
Thanks, Blueberry.  Sorry that I wasn't clear - I do know where the journals are.  I simply meant that I often struggle with whether something should go in a forum thread or a journal. 
Sorry Dante for totally misunderstanding. Some people on here, myself, included sometimes can't see the wood for the trees. Maybe being half-dissociated or something? So I thought that was maybe the problem.

But now that you've explained, I understand better. I'm sending empathy as well as hurrah for accepting yourself with the stage you are at. I find that very difficult for myself but also know how important it is.

fwiw I don't have the impression that you are flooding the board with new topics.  Ignore if this information is of no use to you :) and a gentle  :hug: if it feels good to you otherwise also ignore.

Good that Kizzie was able to understand and give some helpful feedback!

Now

Dante

Hi Blueberry, no apology necessary.  I probably wasn't clear in what I posted.  It's a journey for all of us to accept ourselves where we are.  Thanks for the understanding!

Kizzie

You're welcome Dante, I know it has been a bit of a struggle for me to open up and it has helped to know there are of course reasons related to CPTSD, we just each have to figure them out. It really helps to talk with all of you here and get that moment of "Yup, I do that too"  or "Hmmmm, maybe that's what's behind my issue with this".

Anyway, just to bring this back around to long posts, I think we've managed to sort this out a bit for ourselves, yay us  ;D