To Kizzie

Started by Not Alone, March 27, 2020, 02:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panda

I can only agree with what the others have said, Kizzie. This is a great place and for me at the very least the first place where I feel like I can talk about my experiences without holding back or being ashamed.

Thank you so much  :cheer:

Kizzie

Really good to hear that Panda, tks for taking the time to comment  :) 

Jazzy

Usually I hate joining in on these things, saying basically the same thing everyone else is saying... but, in all honesty, finding this site and these forums has been totally life changing for me. I cannot say thank you enough.

Kizzie

:thumbup:  and  :hug:  Jazzy  :)

alliematt

I"m sorry I didn't find this thread sooner.  Thank you for all your hard work in making this a safe place for us!

Kizzie

Tk you Allie, I appreciate you taking the time to post, very kind of you  :hug:   

sigiriuk

This is such an important site. Well done Kizzie. You are an inspiration, and clearly give a lot of time and effort.
Slim x

Kizzie

sanmagic7

kizzie,

i echo what everyone else has said.  i hope you know how much goodness and light you have brought into the world by providing a safe place for our wounded souls to take the steps needed to heal.  thank you!  love and hugs always :hug:

Kizzie

SigNature

I too have found this site life-changing, the depth of knowledge provided from you Kizzie, as well as all your moderators and the folks that post is invaluable.  Wish I could get involved more but I just can't yet. Just wanted to say I acknowledge the effort you have made putting it together and maintaining it on a steady course. Thank you.

Kizzie

Tks Sig, and no worries about not getting involved as recovery is first and foremost here and that's where our energy needs to go  :yes:

Blueberry

This place is a life-saver for me! I really feel that this morning. In a day-to-day way so not because of some big crisis atm, but rather a place I can come to daily if I so need for inspiration and more importantly somewhere I can write freely and repetitively and noting small incremental change and where I'm understood and encouraged!  :grouphug:

Thank you so much Kizzie :applause: :applause: :hug: because without you we wouldn't have this safe space.

Kizzie

Sorry to hear you're in a crisis at the moment BB, sending lots of care and support your way  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the kind words about OOTS, I'm always glad to hear it's helping  :thumbup: 

Blueberry

Oh, I see I worded that badly! I'm not in a crisis. I realised yesterday that I was coming out of a multi-week low-level EF.
I'll gladly take the care and support though  :hug: