To Kizzie

Started by Not Alone, March 27, 2020, 02:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

Kizzie,

I want to tell you how much I appreciate OOTS and all you do (which I'm sure is much more than I can imagine) to keep it going. The wonderful people on OOTS are an important part of my support system.

I've noticed that when you respond to others, you often share ideas; "maybe this would work, or would it help to try?. . ." I love your creativity in finding help/solutions to problems. Even more, I applaud your courage in sharing your ideas with others.

Thank you, Kizzie!

:cheer: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheer:

Snookiebookie2

Kizzie

Tk you both - you made my day  ;D 

New_Life

Great idea for a thread!  :applause:

I want to join the others in expressing my gratitude for all the hard work you are doing on behalf of our community.
I found invaluable information here on the forum and on the website. You must be a kind and compassionate soul! 😇

Many thanks, Kizzie!
:hug:

Kizzie

Very kind of you, tks  :hug:

sanmagic7

you know you've got my vote, kizzie.  all of the above  :yeahthat: :yourock:

Blueberry

bluepalm

And mine.Your work is invaluable Kizzie. Thank you.   :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Snowdrop

And mine. Thank you.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kizzie

Three Roses

Yes, I was just thinking the other day - how much would I know about this beast were it not for the creation of this website and forum?

I knew about cptsd from other sources, but found a supportive community here that understands and shares (at least some of) my life experiences.

Books, podcasts, videos, articles - this is a treasure trove of information and support. I'm thankful! 👍👍👍

marta1234

Quote from: Three Roses on April 03, 2020, 03:58:58 PM
Yes, I was just thinking the other day - how much would I know about this beast were it not for the creation of this website and forum?

I knew about cptsd from other sources, but found a supportive community here that understands and shares (at least some of) my life experiences.

Books, podcasts, videos, articles - this is a treasure trove of information and support. I'm thankful! 👍👍👍

As Three Roses said, I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't for this forum. Everyone's experience and writing here as helped me understand that I am not alone, and see what the underlying problem is for my EFs and other symptoms. Especially because of the lack of information that, in my experience, most therapists have, this forum has been the reason why I am still sticking to getting healthier and healing my trauma.
So thank you Kizzie! :waveline:

Kizzie

You are so welcome  :yes:

I started this because there wasn't much if anything out there for us in 2014 except Pete Walker's book - no web sites or groups I ever found save ones for specific types of abuse versus the root cause - ongoing relational trauma, and the result - Complex PTSD. 

I knew there were probably a lot of us out there but wasn't sure if anyone would find OOTS and join.  Six years later and there have been over 7,500 register and now many others sites/resources for RT survivors thankfully.   :thumbup:   

I'd say we're pretty much 'out of the closet' now  ;D

owl25

I would like to say thank you as well. It's been such a relief to find this community. Thank you Kizzie, this place is so very needed! :bighug:

Kizzie

Tks Owl, glad it's helpful.