Challenges of chronic physical health and progressing in tasks /hobbies

Started by Boatsetsailrose, April 08, 2020, 05:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatsetsailrose

Hi all
Just wanted to post about the challenges of social isolation and cfs /fibromyalgia symptoms..
I mean covid or not my symptoms would be happening but I guess what I'm finding challenging is not having the energy to do as much stuff as I'd like...
Maybe doesn't help when I see Instagram /Facebook etc and people are jumping, dancing, singing, creating etc..
I can do bits of things and this is what I need to remember... Its not having the energy to go for a walk or bike which is frustrating.... Too much time in my head..
I seem to spend a lot of time in my mind thinking of all the things I want to do, used to do, it is all whirling around. I'm a creative type but get blocked although I am doing bits...
I guess it all boils down to the same ol same ol I'm not enough, I don't do enough blah blah...
I've just wrote lots of ideas in a journal and will work each day with a little plan and focus so I feel good..
Anyone got any tips experiences on finding it hard to focus, stay with a project, progress in hobbies?
Anyone else with physical health challenges?

Rainagain

Hey boats,

I have the same experience, unable to do stuff, living with chronic pain.

I think my inability is mostly down to my mental health really.

I just try not to be too hard on myself over it.

Boatsetsailrose

Hi rain
Yes that's important isn't it the not being hard on self. I'm starting to have a bit more of that... Do get frustrated... To be expected
What condition do u have dear...