Easter

• 4 Replies

Phoebes

• View Profile
Easter
« on: April 10, 2020, 08:19:21 PM »
Easter is one of those holidays that is hard for me. My Nm and Ngm were both good at making Easter special, would make us easter baskets, cook and make special deserts.  It was usually a good memory. It's one of those holidays where I feel bad, question my position on NC, and wish things could be different.

The last few years, my GCs and her kids come to my house. That made me feel good. But this year, circumstances as they are, they are staying home, Nm may join them, their estranged dad may join them. Nephew's B-day is Monday and I would love to be able to give him his gift and see him, but not sure how I feel about possibly spreading disease. I have been very isolated and careful. Not sure they have. We'll see.

Not Alone

• View Profile
Re: Easter
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 08:35:59 PM »
Phoebes,

Please keep safe. I'm sure it is hard to be away from family, but this is one Easter out of many in our lifetimes.

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 04:45:58 PM »
Wishing you a lovely Easter weekend staying safe at home from both NPD and COVID  :hug:

Phoebes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 05:03:47 PM »
Thank you. Yes, you're right. After thinking a bit more I realized of course I shouldn't go over there. I just really wanted to. Oh well. Such is life.

Spoke to a long lost cousin who doesn't really know the deal, and she mentioned some of Nm's shenanigans lately. Snapped me out of it real quick.

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 03:56:50 PM »
Spoke to a long lost cousin who doesn't really know the deal, and she mentioned some of Nm's shenanigans lately. Snapped me out of it real quick.

That will do it, yup  :yes: