Hallo from England

Started by Loveday, April 26, 2020, 01:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loveday

How good to finally find a place to talk authentically!  I'm hoping to interact with others also at that difficult point of coming back into the world after the therapy is done, the physical symptoms quiet but the me getting ready to go back out there is not someone I recognise as she hasn't been born yet! A new beginning indeed and now the challenge is social anxiety. Looking forward to meeting you, good peeps 🌻

marta1234

Hi Loveday, welcome  :heythere:
Hope you find the experiences shared here comforting and are able to voice your own words. Glad you joined :)

woodsgnome

:wave: Sorry for the circumstances that tipped your life off kilter, but also glad you've found your way here.

Recovery, as it's called, can take many directions. It's a confusing, often discouraging, but finding a way to communicate about this can be incredibly lonely. For that reason alone it's good to have this forum, but also to lessen that lonely against-the-world feeling that comes with so much of cptsd.

Hope you can find this site/forum to be a haven as you bravely begin that new life you spoke of. Welcome again, fellow traveler ...  :grouphug:

Three Roses

Trc9Hu

Welcome! I'm so glad you are here! Like you, I am also new. I hope you find a place to be your authentic self here and find the answers you are looking for.

Not Alone

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to OOTS Loveday  :heythere:

Lots of peeps here!  :grouphug:

Snowdrop

Pleased to meet you Loveday! :wave: