Stutter - Deep Blue

Started by Deep Blue, December 02, 2019, 01:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three Roses

You are a Warrior thru and thru. 👍 Keep battling, I'll be with my sword at your side.

Deep Blue

Thanks San and 3R.

Today was slow. Got work done but I felt slow... moving slow.

So yeah.... I picked up the meds.  It's called trazodone.  I'm supposed to take it tonight before bed.  I'm nervous but a good nights sleep sounds great

Not Alone

Wishing you peaceful and restful sleep.  :zzz:

Deep Blue

:cheer:

I slept last night!!!! No nightmares!!!!

Three Roses

Hurray!!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: what great news!!

sanmagic7

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

that's the best!   :zzz: for me, a good night's sleep is some of my best medicine. :boogie:

love and hugs, db.  this is such a great start! :grouphug:

woodsgnome

:applause: a good sign, a solid step and a supportive yahoo  :yahoo: for more good turns.

Deep Blue

So I took a full dose of the medicine last night.  I still woke up but no panic attack. I was able to fall back asleep. 

So 2 nights of some pretty solid sleep.  Very rare for me... I'm feeling some hope again.

I love that my T helped me out and got me a psychiatrist she trusts.  So far it's taking the edge off and it's only been a couple days.  🤞🤞 hope it lasts

Not Alone

Glad to hear that the meds seem to be working and that you had two nights of sleep.

woodsgnome

Kudos to your T, psych, but especially to you -- for sticking with yourself, even when all seemed so lost. That is sooo encouraging.  :thumbup:  :yes:

Three Roses

Deep Blue

I have not been on the forum much this week.  I'm feelin good with the new meds.

I have noticed the difference is that when I wake up with the nightmares, I'm able to fall asleep again pretty quickly.  It's made a world of difference.  I wake up and feel rested.

When I'm rested, I have more patience, I can focus more, I have more energy and am generally in a better mood.

So yeah  :thumbup:

Three Roses

Hope67

Not Alone