Tee’s 2nd try journal* trigger warning *

Started by Tee, June 06, 2020, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

HI Tee,

I am glad that your T is supportive to you, and that she will help get you ready. 

I feel annoyed with the other person, who doesn't seem to be able to comprehend that you could be enabled to carry on your studies with the right support - but I suspect it's because she doesn't really understand C-ptsd.  Maybe if she had some information explaining it, she might be better able to understand it, and offer you support that is beneficial.

Sending you a hug of support  :hug:

Hope  :)

Snowdrop

I'm glad you have a supportive T. Thinking of you, dear Tee. :hug:

sanmagic7

whatever happens, t, you are not alone.  we're here to support you as you go thru everything that comes your way.  take care of yourself as best you can, ok?  i'm glad your t will help you get ready.  love and hugs :hug:

Bach

Sceal

Sending you warm thoughts, and wishing you a happy new year!

Tee

Struggling on a daily basis gets so exhausting! Why can't life just slow down and let me breathe.  Why can't my littles stop finding new memories to haunt our dreams. 
For the first time ever in my life I failed to hide my crap well enough to function.  I totally forgot I had to work today and missed two hours of my Twelve hour shift.   :disappear: I'm so low and tired of life and the struggle. :'(

Sceal

Sorry to read you're so exhausted, and that your little ones are reminding you of old wounds all the time.
I don't know where you live, or if it is at all possible for you to get a sickleave for a few days to a week. To at least, perhaps, catch up on some sleep? Sending you some warm thoughts. 12 hour shifts seems inhumane to me.

Not Alone

Tee, you have so much going on. Even without your cptsd, the pressures of family, school and work would be a big stresser for most people. Add to that the Littles and memories. . . goodness, friend; that is sooo much.  :hug:

Tee

Sceal I only work two 12 hour days a week for the emergency department at the hospital. 

Notalone it is alot which is why I'm struggling so much.  But one more semester I think I can do it.

Thanks for your support everyone!

Hope67

Hi Tee,
One more semester, and I hear your positivity that you'll do it, that you can do it.  I think you can too.  I know you've been very tired and exhausted though, so I hope that you are ok.  Sending you a hug of love and support.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Tee

:hug: thanks Hope just worried that I'm not going to make it. Went shopping today and about had a panic attack trying to check out. Is going to be a long semester.  The crazy starts tomorrow. 3 twelve hour shifts then I start clinicals. 😳 Hoping it goes well. :Idunno: :stars: :hug:

sanmagic7

i'm adding hope that it goes well, and faith in you that you'll do what you need to do to get thru this.  always here with you, even if i'm not visible.  love and hugs, sweet tee :hug:

Tee

:hug: thank you San that means a lot!  Know I'm here for you too even if I'm not posting I'm thinking of you and send hugs and encouraging thoughts. :hug:

Snowdrop

I thought I'd drop in and see how you're doing, Tee. Sending you a big, big hug, and a soft blanket to keep your littles safe and warm. :hug: :hug: