Tee’s 2nd try journal* trigger warning *

Started by Tee, June 06, 2020, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

Well I screwed up my clinical got kicked out. Now waiting to hear my fate. Lower than low. Life is crashing down around me. Can't eat, can't sleep. Can't move without searing pain in my head, wanting  me to let it out some where else. Not sure my next steps. Just waiting to hear from the school. Needed my  Friends.

Blueberry

Hope67

Dear Tee,
Also sending you a big hug.  Thinking of you.   :bighug:
Hope  :)

Tee

Thank you for the hugs. 
Still not A hundred percent sure what going to happen with school for sure will not be finishing this semester because my mental health screwed that up.  There are times I want to just scream and lock myself in closet for a month or two until the world stupid hating me.  I hate having issues people don't understand and can't see. I'm now just waiting to hear how screwed my alert has made me. And I have no record recourse.😔😖😥😭
Spent yesterday in the hospital cause my doctor meet Little on accident So they sent me to the ER for psych eval which was very traumatic. And they let me go home. Because though my life is crumbling around me I still have my sweet kids that need me.

So as much as I would love to leave this world I can't give up yet they still need their mom. I'm just really tired. :'(

Blueberry

I hear you. Sending gentle  :hug: :hug: and care and support
On here you're seen and understood as are your issues. I know we're not people in your RL but we are people  :grouphug:

Tee

Not Alone

Armadillo

Aw Tee. I'm new here and haven't read through your journal but it sounds like you are just managing so so much! It is exhausting. It's ok. You'll get through this set back. Slowly slowly you'll heal more and more. Your kids will be so proud when they know everything youbebpulled through to be a great mom for them. (((((Hugs)))))) You all deserve to feel better.  :grouphug:

Hope67

Hi Tee,
I hope you're safely back home again now.  Or wherever you are, I hope you're ok.  Sending you a hug, and hoping that the staff at your school are able to be supportive - I wish there was someone there who could advocate for you and support you. 

:hug:

Hope  :)

Tee

Thank you for the hugs and support.  My meeting will be Tuesday morning at 8 to find out how screwed I am over 45 minutes and the lie of coming in early. To cover leaving early. Life sucks I'm not sure what is going to happen. I feel so stupid for lying. If I would have just left I would not be in trouble. :doh:
I'm so dumb. My protector was trying to help and just screwed me over. :stars: :'(

Not Alone

Tee, wondering how it went today, if you want to share.  :hug:

Tee

They brought up a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with the actual issue that I was dismissed for. And then ended with they are still meeting to figure out what is going to happen because they feel it will be a liability for the school to put me back in a clinical.  :blink: they said they would get back to me by the end of the week which they lied about. So where are thier ethics. Leaving me someone with mental health issues dangling. 😔 So still waiting to find out if I have to get a lawyer.  :'(

Not Alone

Tee, sorry this is happening. Dragging it out makes it even more difficult.  :hug:

Armadillo

Aw, Tee. This sounds so freaking painful. Just big emotional hugs to you out there.