Tee’s 2nd try journal* trigger warning *

Started by Tee, June 06, 2020, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bach

I'm glad you're here.  Will you be my friend?

Snowdrop

I'm sorry you had bad dreams, little one. They sound scary. You didn't deserve to be treated like that. You deserve to be treated with kindness because you're good and precious.

Would a hug help you feel better? :hug:

Tee

BBach I I don't have any ffriends I I guess you can be mmy ffriend if you want tto. :Idunno:

Snowdrop ththanks for the hug I I like hugs, but I I not gggood  :no: I I bbad  :disappear: :'(
I I try though :'( :Idunno:

Tee

I I don't want to go to to ssleep. I'm scared  :aaauuugh: bbad things happen in mmmy dreams I I ddont know how to sstop it.  :Idunno:  mmmy friend T says to have my dolly or a key when I go to bed. Bbut I I lost the kkey I I had , and Ttee's kids and and husband were laughing that I I had a ddolly  :'( so I I ddont know what to to ddo

Snowdrop

I'm sorry you're so scared. I wonder if your friend T might have other ideas about how to make the bad dreams stop?

I know bad dreams are horrible, but please know that you're safe, and I care about you.  :hug:

Tee

marta1234

You're not alone with that little, I've also been laughed at when I carried around my stuffed bear. It's not a nice thing that my people do but I see that there is not really any malice in that so I don't really think back to it that much. I'm sorry you're feeling scared. I just hope you find comfort in your dolly. Wish I could wrap you with a gentle hug. :hug:

Sorry if this doesn't help much.

Blueberry

Hello little Tee,

I know how much it hurts to be laughed at when you're just trying to help yourself, like you with your dolly. I'm sorry they are doing that to you.  :'(  :hug:

Could it help you if you imagined a whole lot of us from here on OOTS standing with you while T's H and kids laugh? You might feel stronger that way and better protected? I have a big bear, about as tall as a 2 year old and some other smaller stuffed animals and I'm sure you and I aren't the only ones on here.  :grouphug:

Tee

:hug: thank you blueberry and Marta.  My T says they just don't understand that I'm little cause I'm in big Tees body so they see tees body carrying hugging a dolly and don't understand. :Idunno: She said to just tell them it helps me sleep better sometimes.  I did and they stopped laughing but still look at me funny.  Thanks for your kindness. :hug:

Not Alone

Little one, I'm sorry you are having bad dreams. I hate bad dreams. I wish I knew how to make bad dreams stop. I'm sorry that Tee's family laughed about your dolly. I think you T is probably right that they just don't understand. One of my Littles has a doll and they all share a teddy bear.

I'm wondering if your T could give you something small to hold to remind you that you are safe.

Tee

I lost my key that I was suppose to use to open the door and leave the bad dream☹️

Not Alone

Tee

sanmagic7

hey, tee,

haven't been able to keep up w/ what's going on w/ you, but have been thinking of you.  just wanted to say hi, send you love and a hug full of support :hug:

Tee

:hug: thanks San i know you have been going through a lot. I appreciate your love and support.  Big hugs back.  :hug: