Tee’s 2nd try journal* trigger warning *

Started by Tee, June 06, 2020, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

It's been a while since I posted and a lot has happened.  After my friend lost her little one,I spiraled with flashbacks and memory loops from when I lost a baby too. It wasn't pretty and I struggled to get out of bed each day.

Then on an up swing I got a new job in the ER as a Mental Health Tech. I started orientation the week before covid shut down happened lucky me. So I've been a front line worker through all of this at a children's hospital.  Loving the job change, not the covid timing. 

Being mom, teacher, and student, working and being isolated from my support people has been really rough.

Pulled put A's in my classes by the skin of my teeth. Not exactly sure how. Glad I have a break for the summer, and just have to figure out how to pay for the fall. :stars:

My kids are getting really stir crazy which is getting really hard for me to deal with, it's triggering me really bad right not, cause I'm not sleeping and I can feel myself losing my temper and I want to reach the way my NM did. I don't but I have to really fight the urge.

My heart and head continue to rage and war against each other. I'm ready for peace. But don't see it in sight.

Snowdrop

Good to see you, Tee. The current situation is crazy, but well done on classes and for getting the new job. :hug:

Hope67

Dear Tee,
Welcome back.  It's good to see you again.  I can see that you've been through a lot since you were last here.  Well done for your new job, and your class results, and hope that you get some peace in your Summer break - although I know you've got a lot on your plate, and especially with the current situation - wishing you the best, and sending you a hug  :hug:
Hope  :)

Tee

Thank you Hope, and Snowdrop I appreciate the hugs and support.  :hug:

Three Roses

Welcome back! Thank you for being on the front lines. And good job for getting A's, that's a lot of hard work and studying!
:heythere:

Not Alone

Tee

Bach

Welcome back, Tee! I have been wondering how you were doing.  :hug:

Tee

Thanks Bach.
There was a big thunderstorm that rolled through today. We have gone on a little vacation to visit my husbands family which has been a good way to my current loop. Which I'm thankful for. My kids have actually transitioned back to precovid baseline which is good. 

Back to this storm As I sit watching this storm roll in I wished that rain could wash away the junk in my mind.  The sheets were coming down and I just wished it could wash my brain.  And that flash of lighting and clap of thunder could scare me not because of my past but rather the uncertainty of the future.  One day, one day I hope that a storm will wash away My struggles. Until then my storms will come and go and I will weather them. Waiting for the one with the rainbow at the end.  Thanks for the support.

Hope67

Hi Tee,
I saw a rainbow tonight.  I hope you find the rainbow  you're seeking at the end, and I like your image of the rain washing away the junk in the mind.  I think that would be amazing too, and I wish you some peace and I hope that your vacation goes well visiting your husband's family.
:hug:
Hope  :)

Snowdrop

Your words made me feel as though I was sitting watching the storm with you. :hug:

Tee

Thank you Hope and snowdrop.

*TW*
I've been struggling with memories from early in life. I have hit a wall we'rei feel like little me is struggling to understand why no one cared she was abused by the babysitter or my mom.  It's hard to process how to move past the abuse that made me in visible, allowed for so much more abuse and hurt as I grew into my teen years.

Struggling to find a way out of the memory loop and processing sludge.

Not Alone

To Little Tee: I am sorry that no one paid attention when you were young. You are seen and I care about you.

Tee

No one cares about mme. :no:  I'm invisible. :disappear: Only Tttee's T friend knows mme. I'm too little to to be around much, but thanks nnotalone.

Not Alone

Quote from: Tee on June 25, 2020, 12:27:02 AM
No one cares about mme. :no:  I'm invisible. :disappear: Only Tttee's T friend knows mme. I'm too little to to be around much, but thanks nnotalone.
Sweet little one, I care about you. If it feels safe, I'd like to give you a gentle hug.  :hug: