Tee’s 2nd try journal* trigger warning *

Started by Tee, June 06, 2020, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsgnome

Little t, I care about you and am sending wishes that everything can be the best for you. It hurts me to know you have been so ignored and badly treated. I hope this little and very gentle  :hug: will let you feel cared for as you deserve.

Bach

I hear you. I see you. I care about you. Don't be afraid! Here is a hug if you want it  :hug: Have it now or come back when you need it!

Tee

:'( I I nnot sure I'm allowed to to be on here bbut thanks for the hugs they make mmme ccry  :hug:

Not Alone

You are allowed and you are very welcome to be on here.
Do you have a stuffed animal or doll you can cuddle with?

Tee

Not Alone

Hold your dolly close and remember that T cares about you, I care about you and others on here care about you too.

Tee

Snowdrop

Hello, little one. It's safe here, and you're allowed to be here. You're not invisible, and I care about you. I'm glad you have your dolly to hug, and here's an extra one from me if it's welcome. :hug:

Tee

Thanks everyone for showing kindness to Little. I'm not sure how she found this forum.  She uses speech to text and is very young. She is about 3 or 4.

There's a lot back there that I'm starting to have to look at in order to help myself and Little it's hard. :'(

Not Alone

I'm glad the little one found this forum.

Yes, it's hard.  :hug:

Tee

Thanks notalone I'm not sure if I'm glad or not.  At this point she's only been around my therapist and unlike previously I am unaware of what she does and am just learning or remembering the horrors we lived through and what she holds.  :stars:  I know it'sa lot and I'm not sure she will adhere to the rules here. :Idunno: At least so far she has been kind of shy.

Not Alone

She is reaching out and she is precious. I want to wrap my arms around her and read to her and sing with her. I am so sorry for her and for you that there are horrible things that she holds.

Snowdrop

Quote from: notalone on June 26, 2020, 10:25:56 PM
She is reaching out and she is precious. I want to wrap my arms around her and read to her and sing with her. I am so sorry for her and for you that there are horrible things that she holds.

Exactly that. She is precious.

Tee

Hi again. Ttee ddidn't get mmad at mme being here so so I I guess it's ok.  :Idunno: Ththank you for being so so nnice.

I had bbad ddreams last night they were scary. I I ddont like them mmmommy ppulls  my arm and and makes it ppop while she screams and and tells mme how  bbbad and Ststupid I I am. I I usually get lllots of spanks with the the bbbelt too. :'( :'( :'( :'(
But I I ttry to be ggood  :sadno: it it just doesn't help. 
Does anyone know how I I too not have bbad dreams no no more?