Tee’s 2nd try journal* trigger warning *

Started by Tee, June 06, 2020, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

Dear Tee,
I am so sorry to hear about your accident.  I think Three Roses suggestion of the Epsom salts bath is a lovely one, it is a relaxing thing to do and might help with soreness.  Hope you recover ok.
:hug:
Hope  :)

Tee

Thanks I'm going to like 3 times a week for a while my spine was way out of line. :Idunno: :hug:

Tee

Thanks everyone for the hugs my back is starting to feel better a little. Still struggling a bit with it.   :hug:

School is getting ready to start for my kids but note is all online :pissed: this is not good for my youngest. I have no one but my NM to watch her on days I'm working. I'm half wanting to just leave her with her brother but they are not quite old enough for that. :no: So I don't know what to do.😞🥺😢
I really don't want her with my M but I'm not sure I have another choice. :stars: ???

Hope67

Hi Tee,
Glad that your back is starting to feel better a little.   :hug:

Tee

:hug: thanks Hope it comes and goes we will see how things go as school starts in the next couple of weeks. :Idunno: :hug:

Not Alone

Tee

I have been really struggling with new parts and new memories.  I haven't here much because I have been struggling with flipping between myself, and my 4 year old part. It's hard to make it through the day.  Thanks for checking on me. :hug:

Hope67

Hi Tee,
Sending you a gentle supportive hug, if that's ok  :hug:

Snowdrop

Thinking of you, Tee. Dealing with new parts and new memories can be difficult. I care about you, irrespective of how much you post here. :hug:

Bach

sanmagic7

Not Alone

Tee, sending care to you, four year old Part and all Parts.  :grouphug:

Tee

:hug: thanks everyone sorry I've been away is just been hard to breathe some days. :hug:
I've been thinking of you all too.