Tee’s 2nd try journal* trigger warning *

Started by Tee, June 06, 2020, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

I'm making it. Turned in my last paper of the semester today.  Just have to study for my finals next week and I'll be done with another semester. :doh: I'm so done.  Struggling.  Having medical issues not sure what but all joints are hurting all the time. Trying to figure what's going on.  :Idunno: :'( But I'm still alive.  Thanks for checking on me. :hug:

Hope67

Hi Tee,
Glad you've turned in your last paper of your semester  :cheer:  Sorry that your joints are hurting, and I hope that you are able to get some relief from that, so you can study for your finals, and I want to wish you lots of luck for that.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Bach

Blankets, a warm drink, and gentle hugs for Tee :hug:

Not Alone

Quote from: Tee on December 03, 2020, 02:33:45 AM
Turned in my last paper of the semester today.  Just have to study for my finals next week and I'll be done with another semester.
:cheer: With everything you are carrying, what you accomplished is really amazing.  :hug:

Sorry your joints are hurting.  :'(

marta1234

Tee, I wanted to join in and send you my hugs (if it's ok)  :hug: Hooray for turning your last paper in! I know how much you've been dealing with, and achieving all of that deserves lots of pats on the back  :cheer: Sending you lots of support, and hope you're doing ok (as much as you can)  :hug:

Tee

:hug: thanks for everyone's support I finished my last final today for this semester. The only thing I have left is next semester's 40 hours a week of clinicals. Not sure my finishing grades for the semester but I'm pretty sure I'll pass.  Thanks for all the love and support it has meant a lot this semester. Still struggling with my past, but moving forward into a new career. Sending love and hugs to all my friends. :hug: :grouphug:

Snowdrop

Bach

Quote from: Tee on December 10, 2020, 12:17:41 AM
:hug: thanks for everyone's support I finished my last final today for this semester. The only thing I have left is next semester's 40 hours a week of clinicals. Not sure my finishing grades for the semester but I'm pretty sure I'll pass.  Thanks for all the love and support it has meant a lot this semester. Still struggling with my past, but moving forward into a new career. Sending love and hugs to all my friends. :hug: :grouphug:

So brave!  I am so proud of you.  Go Tee!  :cheer: :applause: :hug: :hug: :bighug:

Hope67

Hi Tee,
I am happy to hear that you're pretty sure you'll pass - I think you deserve to, that's for sure!  Sending you lots of hugs and also cheering for you  :cheer: :hug:
Hope  :)

Tee

:hug: thanks I'll let everyone know how I did when she finally posts grades. :doh: :hug:

Not Alone

Bach

Tee

:hug: thanks everyone.  Why does it take over two weeks to pay scan tryin test results?  And why can't the teacher of psychosocial semester not understand that PTSD is a disorder not an illness?  I'm so upset. Because I tried to advocate for myself and she said maybe I need to take a semester off to "get well" before I tried to do my level 2 clinicals.  I'm not going to be able to snap my fingers and get well. What heck lady. :pissed: :doh: I'm beside myself right now

sanmagic7

hey, tee,

i think people see ptsd as belonging under the sub-heading of 'mental illness', and therefore file it away as an illness, to be getting well from.  or, they're just ignorant.  same goes for c-ptsd.  too many professionals don't understand what goes on underneath that heading, and want to treat it the same way they treat ptsd.  i have no idea how long we will continue to have to fight these battles and advocate for ourselves.  to my mind, it's already been too long, yet the struggle continues.

this crapola is so frustrating!  i don't blame you for being pissed. :pissed:  i'm right beside you on that.

keep taking care of you as best you can, ok?  much love and hugs, my dear. :hug:

Tee

:hug: thanks San and I just PTSD because I didn't want to try to explain c-ptsd.  I don't know I probably actually have both technically. In any case she doesn't seem to think that accommodations are necessary, either that or I'm too sick to do my clinicals now, and now in between. :stars: :'( :pissed:

My T says I'll be ok and she will help get me ready.  And my brain does a good job of splitting and compartmentalizing.  But as I continue to go through my past crap to "heal".  I feel my super power to be able to stuff everything down till I have time to deal with fading.  So I'm not sure I'll be able to turn off my past and just focus on work.  When working I'm too run down.

I'm not sure what's going to happen. :Idunno: :disappear: :no: