Tee’s 2nd try journal* trigger warning *

Started by Tee, June 06, 2020, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

Tee, thinking of you and the giant load you are carrying. Sending lots of care to you.  :grouphug:

Hope67

Hi Tee,
I was thinking about you, and wanted to pop by with a hug  :hug:
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Tee, I know you are really busy with your clinicals. I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you.  :hug:

Tee

Thanks everyone for stopping in and checking on me.  It been busy, stressful, and a struggle of a time.  My first clinical placement is almost over which is kind of bitter Sweet I really like the location, the person over me is mean though and had unpredictable expectations which is really hard to deal with so glad to be done with her. Friday is my last day there and then I'll start at a new location Monday with kids. 

TW**
I've learned more of my repressed story which has been really hard to deal with and I've actually fractured myself again to cause I can't function right now with everything that's going on and deal with that too. So yeah for disassociation. Why does life have to be so crazy? I'm so tired of everything right now.  9 more weeks till I'm done with school.  Then I'm getting a puppy to train as a service dog.  Looking forward to that.  It means a lot to me that you guys are care and are checking on me. Sorry I can't be on here as much right now I just don't have the time or the ability to stay present long enough to do it.  Big hugs to all know you all are in my thoughts. And I'm sending hugs to you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug:

Hope67

Hi Tee,
Big hugs to you too  :bighug:

Nice that you have your puppy to look forward to in 9 week's time, and good luck with your school placement in the coming weeks.  Sorry to hear that your first placement has been stressful.   

:hug: :hug:

Snowdrop

I hear how hard it's been. Here's a big hug to help hold you together, and to say I care.
:bighug:

I hope the new location goes well, and the puppy sounds great! :hug:

Tee

Thanks for the hugs  :grouphug:
Well I passed my first Clinical. :cheer:
It's over just realized with the abrupt ending it had I left somethings there so now I have to figure out how to retrieve them. :doh:

Looking forward to working with kids again. I've done that for years so I think I'll Rock this 8 weeks with a week vacation / spring break.

I can't wait to get my puppy.  It should be born at the end of the month.  I'm so excited I should be able to pick it up right about the time I'm done with school. I can't wait. ;D Thanks for the encouragement. I still need it.  I'm thinking about you all and am sorry I don't have more to give here at the moment. :no: :Idunno: Big hugs to last a while. :bighug: :hug: love you all.

Not Alone

Well done!   :cheer:   I'm glad you have a week off. I'm excited for you that you're getting a puppy. Fun.

Tee

5 1/2 more weeks and I'll be done with school. I'm struggling with life, with clinical's which should be easy.  I'm just done with the struggle. I'm not sure what do anymore I feel broken. Like nothing I do is good enough and I'm just going to fail at everything.😔😖 struggling to keep going but still trying.

Hope67

Hi Tee,
I wanted to send you a supportive hug  :hug:, if that's helpful at this time.  I hear your struggles.  5 and a half weeks to go.  I know you're still trying, and I think that's amazing - you are getting there (I hope it was ok to say that, but I felt it and wanted to say it).   :hug:

Tee

Not Alone