Hi From a Newbie - Finding my Way One Step at a Time...

Started by Persistant, June 12, 2020, 01:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Persistant

Hello Everyone,

I am really pleased to have found this forum and honoured to join it. Like all of you, I imagine, I have been making my way slowly but surely through the darkness into light of healing and recovery. As I become more aware of the trauma and injury from the familal abuse that I experienced I learn more about myself and especially how I responded to the abuse - my coping mechanisms. It is often a dark and lonely place but I also have hope and try to exercise some discipline in that respect, I am going to focus on being my true authentic self.

I have come here to  share, I want to ask for support and I want to give my support to others. So I wish you all well on your journey and look forward to sharing with you.

Persistant

Thank you three roses !

You know, when I first looking at this forum as a 'guest' the one quote I remember is "cptsd is not an illness, it's an injury" - synchronicity !

marta1234

Welcome, persistant. I hope you find the support that you've needed for so long here.  :heythere:

Snowdrop

Persistant

Thank you Marta. I look forward to getting to know you and share with you.

Persistant

Jazzy

Hi Persistant, and welcome! There are a lot of great people here, I hope you find what you're looking for!

Persistant

Persistant

Persistant