taking a break

Started by sanmagic7, June 15, 2020, 05:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

hey,

unfortunately, w/ everything that's gone down in the past 6 weeks, i've just gotta back away from here for a bit.  even writing about it has been triggering, and i'm just working on keeping my brain strung together.  i'll be thinking of you all, you're in my prayers every nite, and i'll miss you.  hopefully, i'll be able to get back here soon.  much love to you all  :grouphug:

Snowdrop

Take care, San, and look after yourself. I'm glad you're listening to what you need. We have your back and you'll get through this.

Much love and big hugs, my friend.
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Kizzie

Great self-care San  :thumbup:  We'll be here when you get back   :yes:

:grouphug:

Bach

Hugs and love and good wishes to you, san.  I hope this hard time for you passes soon. :hug: :grouphug:

Not Alone

San, you will still be in my thoughts and prayers. Glad you are doing what feels best to take care of yourself. You will be missed. Sending truck loads of love and hugs for when you are away. (Hope would send a pageful, but I'm going to limit her.  :bigwink:)

:bighug:     :bighug:      :bighug:

Snookiebookie2

San,

I understand your decision.

Remember that you're loved and admired on here.

Sending you the strength that you need to get through what you're fighting.

I look forward to seeing you back here x

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

:hug:  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tee

:hug: :hug:San you have been there for me through hard times. When I stepped away for similar reasons. Big hug know that when ever you need I bring you a cup and a warm blanket and we sit in your beautiful garden without talking just for support.  We are here for you. Take care of yourself you will be missed my sweet friend San.   :hug: keep Remembering you are more then this moment and loved by many.  :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hope67

Dear SanMagic,
Sending you a big hug  :bighug: and wishing you the best for everything.  Whenever  you're back, I'll hope to re-connect with you, and appreciate your kind and loving company once more.  You are much loved and you radiate a lot of warmth and strength - I hope you are able to shine your strength inwards to get you through these times, and also that you have support from those around you.   :hug:
Hope  :)

owl25

I hope you get back to feeling better really soon, sanmagic  :thumbup:

Three Roses

Glad you're taking care of yourself! That's what is most important. ❤️

sigiriuk

sanmagic7

thank you, all of you, for your much appreciated support of my absence these past weeks.  i have clung to your words, caring, and comforting wishes, and they really helped get me thru a nightmare.  love and hugs to all of you.   :grouphug:

Tee