guess i'll finally post

Started by starkravingsane, June 27, 2020, 10:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starkravingsane

Hi. I tried to write a short, concise intro but it turned into a novella. I like writing and went to school for writing, and although I am not talkative in person, when I get to a page or a message board or an email, I can tend to go on.

So I will try to write a bit of a better intro soon. But for now, hi, I am going to try to get to know this board and its many subsections and its inhabitants, and become a contributing and helpful member.

This place seems great. I used to use myptsd.org, but I was very wary of the fact that every post is searchable on google, and then when the website was restructured, the chatroom became barely used. I also very much identify more with CPTSD than PTSD, so I hope I will find a suitable home here.

woodsgnome

Greetings, Starkravingsane  :heythere:

I hope you'll find this forum/site to be a safe place on which one can share as much or as little as they want to. Some of the stories can be quite raw, but almost always are expressions of one's heart reaching out and desperately wanting to feel a little less lonely.

Again -- Welcome!

Three Roses

Welcome, Sane! It's hard to know how much to say, how little to say... Post when you're ready, you have probably been familiarizing yourself with this massive website  ;) and know exactly what to do. ;)

Not Alone

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to OOTS Stark  :heythere:, glad you chose to post  :grouphug:

Snowdrop

marta1234

Hi, welcome!  :wave: I'm very glad you found our forum.  :hug: (if it's ok)

Bermuda

Hello, and welcome. This inhabitant also likes words. I look forwarding reading more of yours in the future.