Less time on OOTS

Started by Not Alone, August 05, 2020, 02:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

For the last few weeks I have found my ability to respond to others' posts to be fairly limited. I have been unable to write anything in my own journal. I will drop in as able through August, but will not be here as often as in the past though the month of August.

rainydiary

I appreciate the support you have given me and I appreciate you taking time for yourself. 

Tee

:hug: notalone you will be missed as well as hope.  Have a August!  Hope everything goes well for you! :hug:

Snowdrop

Take care, Notalone. Thinking of you, and here for you if you post or if you don't. Sending you lots of love and hugs. :grouphug:

Blueberry

Have a good August, notalone and take care! :hug: :hug:
I appreciate when you respond to my posts, but self-care which includes having enough energy for yourself comes first. I haven't been responding much to anybody's posts recently either.   

Bach

Oh do I feel this. Sending understanding, empathy, love and good wishes from all of us in here  :hug: :grouphug:

Kizzie

I find I become "trauma fatigued" every once in a while and have to step back for a bit (doing so right now actually). Makes sense really - too much of anything and all that  :)

Enjoy your time away :hug:

Snookiebookie2

Notalone,

I totally understand your decision. Self-care is so important.

Sending you a healing hug  :hug:

buddy9832

Notalone, I totally get it. Take care of yourself, ok?  :hug:

Hope67

Not Alone

Thank you all for your warm, kind replies.

Kizzie

"What you give so shall you receive" :grouphug: