Strongly doubting I'll never experience what love is in friendships and love~

Started by Fern, July 04, 2020, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fern

Being let down over and over for years and still today from people. I doubt I'll ever experience what having a true, good even best friend is like and what love truly is to have a person love you deeply more than that. My first exprenece with love wasn't something I thought it would be and now I doubt I'd  ever find a guy who'd truly accept me, my past and things I can't do that you see from relationships today. On how society says you should to be to be normal and accepted. I don't want sex or a lot and even can't from being sexual abused possibly. My opinion is I think if you love someone it shouldn't be based on that alone or a lot. I guess my dream guy would be like a best friend, doing stuff as friends and can be intimate though not really caring for it either. I guess I'm a weird gal and not like every women out there. So my chances in finding a guy who would treat me with respect, as an equal and who is very kind, loving and would do those things dosen't exist in this world we live in. So I don't think love is possible for me. True you never know though I never met such a guy yet so I made my peace being single the rest of my life.

Plus I don't want a kids so that's always an issue too I think as well. I'm not sure what else to say about this so I'll  just end my post here.

Three Roses

I've read each of your posts and am hoping you do come back, I see your profile has been deleted. I get very nervous about posting here sometimes and am also familiar with that "over-share hangover" that many here also experience. But, you'll never be shamed or invalidated for sharing here! We get it.  :yes:

Unlike other forums, this one allows you to go into previous posts and modify/edit or delete them completely. Whatever you choose, best wishes to you on your journey.

Wolvenessence

This used to be Fern just letting anyone know if they read this thread I've made.

Kizzie