• View Profile
Re: Starting my journal
« Reply #210 on: July 12, 2020, 08:09:32 PM »
Iím sorry youíre suffering, holidayay. :hug: I totally relate, too

holidayay

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2020, 07:05:54 PM »
A bit better today, hope everyone else who related yesterday is, too? Love to you all  :grouphug:

holidayay

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 15, 2020, 09:52:15 AM »
The time finally came to pick up my kitten. I've been thinking about (and have been advised many times that pets can help!) getting one for over a year. I took it as a sign when I found one born on my birthday. I brought her home yesterday.

She is the cutest little fluffball, and so calm (playful when she wants to be!). Yesterday after initially staying under the bed for a few hours, she came to join me and slept on my pillow next to my head. I already feel so much happier this morning (usually mornings are the worst, I tend to lie in bed ruminating), I knew I had to get up and sort out her little bits. She's giving me so much joy running around the living room then popping back when she wants a little cuddle.

Thought I'd share a little bit of good news.

sanmagic7

• learn something from everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 15, 2020, 10:02:38 AM »
pets can make all the difference!  so glad for you that you got that kitten.  my d has a fluffy cat, has had her over 10 yrs. and just loves her to bits, is never happier than when she sleeps w/ my d at naptime.  enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!love and hugs, my dear. :hug:

holidayay

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 15, 2020, 10:05:08 AM »
pets can make all the difference!  so glad for you that you got that kitten.  my d has a fluffy cat, has had her over 10 yrs. and just loves her to bits, is never happier than when she sleeps w/ my d at naptime.  enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!love and hugs, my dear. :hug:

Aww that's lovely! Thank you sanmagic  :hug: