HANGOUT THREAD FOR KIDS

Started by Bach, July 12, 2020, 03:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

They are all different colors but yes some have ppurple and pink hair.  Some is blue some is green. You one with purple hair?  You can have a few to play with some of the horses are white some are purple too

Not Alone

I like purple. Thank you for sharing. Lets feed the ponies chocolate chips!
Hope

Tee

They like hay and carrots and apples better🤪 but it a party for sunshine's birthday so they can have Little sugar today I guess. They start going y if they get too much!

Not Alone

Then we can eat chocolate chips and the ponies can eat hay and carrots.

Tee

I I have to try to sleep now. Otherwise Tee will be made at me. Thanks for playing Hope.  It's fun to have a friend😘. Talk to you later!!! :hug:

Tee

:'( Had a rough day today Ttee left me at the doctors.  It hurt and was scary. I I ddidn't like it.☹️🥺😢

Bach

Little, I'm sorry you had a hard day! We had a hard day too. Bach is still feeling really really bad. We had to do therapy today and we all hated it. But Bach is trying really hard not to smoke and only smoked once yesterday and once today. So that's good! She's trying to keep her promise she made a million times to stop or at least cut down. Anyway last weekend we had a funny time when we were in the car with Bach's Person and there was a rainstorm and then we were at the end of a rainbow. Here's a picture of that I took! https://imgur.com/a/9UNkqGX

Tee

Sorry you had a rough day too. I like your rainbow!  :hug:

Bach

Hi :wave:  :hug: I hope everyone is having a good day today.  We're not too good again today so here's a funny parrot that cheers me up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h366KNg63QU

That's not my parrot but we do have one like this, she is pretty and cute and she says How are you and PEEKABOO and she laughs Hahahahahahahahaha!  The only bad thing is when she screams and it hurts my ears.

So now we have puppies and ponies and parrots!  They all start with P, that's fun   ;D

Tee

:hug: I like the parrot. That's funny that they all start with p🙂

Tee

I'm mad at Ttee.  She had a ddoctors appointment and then left me there. Half naked getting mmy mmmommy parts squished😣😭😠 mmy T said it was a mmmammmogram.  It hurt so bad and I I didn't like that Ttee left mme  :'( :no:

OceanStar

OS is taking me to see M today. I don't want to go, but OS says we are going. I thought we'd escaped that, her, but today we are going back. M told me to run away once, I wish I had and I wish I could run away now.
OS say I'm big now, a grown up and nothing bad will happen, other people will be there and that she behaves when other people are there. I still don't want to go. I want to hide and not come out till it's over.

Tee

:hug: I don't like seeing mmy mmmommy either but it is different cause we're big now.  Sending you a big hug of invincibility to keep you safe. :hug:

Bach

I wrote in here yesterday but now my post isn't here!  That makes me kind of mad but it's okay because today was better than yesterday anyway.  I wish Bach would stop being depressed but I'm helping her as much as I can by reminding her about things like making the breakfast smoothy and doing the good breathing, and also we had fun at the pool today. 

Here's a picture of a sweet pepper growing in my garden!  I can't wait for it to turn red so I can eat it all up.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50127574576_da9f71b838_z.jpg

How are you?!?  :wave:

Tee

Your ppepper looks yummy.  I'm mad at Ttee for leaving :pissed:  I I had to go to to the doctor for her☹️😠 I I didn't like it.