HANGOUT THREAD FOR KIDS

Started by Bach, July 12, 2020, 03:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

I will be as gentle as a cloud.  :cloud9:      Hope

Bach

:wave: :wave:

Bach promised she will have mints tomorrow instead of smoking.  I wonder if she'll do it.  I hate it when she smokes.  It makes me sick.  She's promised to quit or at least cut down a million times and she does it for maybe a day or two but then she goes back!  I wish she would stop.

Tee

:wave: it's really hard to stop smoking I'm sure she's trying. :hug:

Bach

Today Bach visited a friend of hers and smoked while she was there. She said that doesn't count. I'm not sure what that means but besides that today she's had mints instead of smoking so that's good! She got mad and sad this morning when she wanted to smoke but she was also glad she didn't because she wants to keep her promise. She wants us to be happy.

Tee

Tee

I I nnot ok I I nnot ok. :'( I I have to be all by myself cause of stupid covid. And now Tee is leaving cause she's upset.  :spooked: I I nnot ok bby myself. I I nnot like by myself.🥺😥😔🥺

Not Alone

I am so sorry that you are by yourself. I know that I'm not there with you physically, but I hear you and I care about you.  :hug:

Tee

I can't have hugs now cause stupid people said I I might be sick. But I I nnot sick. Tee is very frustrated and she keeps lleaving mme here alone cause she over the her head.  To much of of my junk is leaking out.

Not Alone

I know you are really hurting inside. It makes me feel sad.  :'(

Tee

:disappear: I I don't matter should just disappear. :'( :yes: :disappear:

Snowdrop

You do matter, little one. You matter a lot, and I care about you. :hug:

Not Alone

You do matter. You are precious.

Tee

:hug: Little is ok thanks for your love and encouragement. She is scared and holds a lot of trauma for such a young one.  I'm trying to take some of the burden of it from her but I'm not quite there yet.😔

monica_br

:grouphug:
Hey there. My kid loves this thread!! ☺️

Pioneer

I like this thread too! My kid likes to come out a lot on Sunday's I think.  :grouphug:
I get to sit cozy with tea and a treat by the Christmas tree! I always want the Christmas tree to be taller than me, and it is!! And I like the ornaments hanging inside the tree because it's a safe little world inside the branches. It's cozy and I am safe.