Further Adventures of Elpha

Started by Elphanigh, July 24, 2020, 11:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Sending  :hug: :hug: to you Elpha and strength 

Armadillo

Oh I feel that distress of you and your littles over this potential loss. Wishing you strength to get thru today.

Elphanigh

:hug: :hug:

Thank you both. I am waiting to hear at this point. No news is good news I guess. I am working on just focusing on work which mostly functions for now.

Not Alone

Sending you and your Littles lots of love and hugs.  :grouphug:

Elphanigh

Thank you Notalone  :hug:

I figured I would come and say she did survive surgery. I have needed to rest a lot and to just honor the mass of feelings that I have had over the last day and a half. It was a lot and overwhelming. Things are not fully in the clear but at least for now it is okay.

I honored my Littles by doing some art tonight. It makes sense given on of my favorite memories with her surrounds fireflies. I am putting it here mainly because younger me feels like sharing it with others who might appreciate it.

Kizzie

I love that you take good care of your little ones, tk you and them for sharing your lovely art   :hug:

Elphanigh

Thank you Kizzie  :hug:

Taking care of my Littles can be super challenging sometimes but I know I am better off when I do.

Armadillo

Yay I'm so happy for you. And your art is so beautiful! You are very talented!

sanmagic7

hey, el,

your artwork is so beautiful.  thank you for sharing it with us.

i'm glad the worst seems to be over, but sorry you had to go thru any of it. 

i thought of you and EMS the other day.  i suspect she holds us up at times so we don't drown in our emotions.

keep taking care of you.  love and hugs :hug:

Kizzie

How is your GGM doing Elph? And you?  :hug:

Not Alone

Thanks to you and your Littles for sharing your beautiful, uplifting artwork.

Elphanigh

Thank you everyone  :grouphug:

San, you are so right about ems. I know she has been helping during this time.

Kizzie, I have not heard much news about my ggm. I think at this point everyone is trying to keep me our of the stress because of graduation. That being said, I think no news may be good news as well. I am doing well, still sort of recovering in moments but I have gratefully been able to work on finishing school and enjoy the process.

Overall, I am about 4 days from graduation. This time Friday I will have walked across the stage and gotten my masters degree and I cannot even believe it.

Not alone, so glad the artwork can be uplifting. I ended up giving the piece to a close friend of mine who had such a deep love of it.

Armadillo

Graduation!!!!! Yeah!!!! Early congratulations! That is awesome.

Elphanigh

Thank you, Armadillo! I appreciate the early congrats  ;D

Kizzie

Congrats re achieving your Masters Elph, well done!  :cheer:   :applause: