Further Adventures of Elpha

Started by Elphanigh, July 24, 2020, 11:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsgnome

:applause:  :applause:  :applause:  :bighug:

Your walk across the stage seems to include two important steps -- one concluding your progress through all the pain and grief of the now 'old' story, and your giant first step into the 'new' path.

sanmagic7

dearest el,

having known you from the beginning of this incredible journey you chose, i am in awe and full of joy for you.  you have been such an inspiration to others along the way, and i have no doubt you will continue to be for your clients as you move forward.  you have defined the phrase 'from surviving to thriving'.  i couldn't be prouder.  when you walk across that stage, we'll be right beside you, enjoying your glory.  well done!!! :thumbup:  you have so earned this!   :applause:  this is me in the crowd applauding your achievement.  much love always and hugs galore! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Elphanigh

Thank you do much everyone!!  :grouphug:

It has been such a journey and I cannot wait to cross the stage. I am all done with my school work so basically just sitting on the finish line until I can cross it on Friday. You have all been such a huge part of my journey and I can feel you there with me as San kind of said in her message.

Kizzie

We will be there in spirit Elph - so happy for you  :grouphug:

Blueberry

Quote from: Elphanigh on May 04, 2021, 01:21:45 AM
This time Friday I will have walked across the stage and gotten my masters degree and I cannot even believe it.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: You have worked so hard to get it!  :hug:

Elphanigh

Thank you both  :hug: :cheer: It means so much to have actually finished this. It has been a intense two years. I will be glad for it to be over but will also miss it a lot.

Hope67

Congratulations and enjoy your graduation -  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hope  :)

Not Alone

I'm with you in spirit for that standing ovation. I'm proud of you.
:cheer:      :party:      :waveline:

Elphanigh

Thank you all!!! I now am officially an MSW!!!  :cheer:

sanmagic7

i can't say enough good things about you and your accomplishment.  enjoy the celebration!!!

:party: :waveline: :yourock: :fireworks: :yahoo:

much love and a big hug filled with dreams coming true!   :bighug:

Elphanigh

Armadillo

woodsgnome

:cheer:    :bigwink:    :grouphug:

As happens so many times, there are no adequate words to cover all the bases of your accomplishment marking, as it were, the dramatic turning point you find yourself at. Like I said, no words do it justice ... now is the moment to enjoy. Thanks for sharing it all with us.

:yourock:

:fireworks:

Elphanigh

Thank you, everyone  :grouphug:

Woodsgnome it is truly beyond words, I have had a lot of difficulty explaining the feelings that go with all of this. I know they are good but it is tricky to describe.

I got my official final grades today and got to graduate with a 3.97 (meaning I had one A- my whole master's degree) which is unnecessary but feels like a big accomplishment especially given a global pandemic and everything else that has occurred.

I start my new job as a therapist on Monday morning! It is just the training but that is day one of this new career which I cannot even begin to comprehend, to be honest. I know it is real but it does not fully feel real yet. I take my licensure exam next Thursday and then maybe it will feel more real. That is the last step to being a full-fledged therapist so I am excited to be done with it. I am nervous but know that I have been doing everything I can to prep for it. While also enjoying the accomplishments I have made recently.

It feels as if I get yet another new start in my journey, one that I am thrilled for. I am grateful I can share some of this with all of you. I wish I had more words but this is what I have for now.  :hug: