short break

Started by schrödinger's cat, April 12, 2015, 07:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schrödinger's cat

Hi everyone,

I'm going to take a short break from OOTS. Something has triggered me, and it's a trigger closely connected to my initial trauma and to the time I was retraumatized. It's best if I deal with this first before I do anything else. I wish all of you all the best!  :hug:

schrödinger's cat

Anamiame

SC:

I will be praying for you.  Please know I'm here if you need to talk. 

:hug:

Amy

keepfighting

:bighug:

Take good care of yourself - you deserve to feel safe and cared for and good about yourself (alas no icon for flowers, I'm sending you a cyber bunch of tulips, though, with my best wishes).

Widdiful Falling

I'm glad you're taking care of yourself. I'll miss you. You have a lot of valuable insight. Please, take it easy.  :yourock:

Rrecovery

Hi SC, Glad you are taking care of yourself. If there's anything I can do to help please let me know.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.   :hug:

C.

I too will miss you.  But that's about me.  I celebrate, support and believe in you.  I know that you know what's best for you.  I am grateful that you let us know and wish the best for you during this time.  I will send my prayers and thoughts with you.  I look forward to your return whenever that works for you.

Dyess

Take care of you. See you when you get back.

Jdog

Take good care.  You deserve the best.

bee

You will be missed while you are away, but I'm so glad you are taking care of yourself.