Online Training Courses by Carolyn Spring

Started by Hope67, August 10, 2020, 11:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

Hi everyone,
I heard about this person (Carolyn Spring) through someone else in this forum, and had a look at what she does.  I have listened to some of the free samples of these online training courses, and am very interested.  I realise some helpful notes I'd written in my journal yesterday were actually from things she'd said in the free samples, and I wanted to share a link to her Online Courses:

https://www.carolynspring.com/online-training/

My query is whether anyone has completed any of these courses so far, and what their experience was?

I have bought a couple of them myself, as they are discounted this month (August 2020) and I thought it might be quite beneficial to me.

I bought the CSA and the relational trauma ones - I am also considering one of the dissociative ones too - but not sure which one to go for.  Plus I want to try listening to the courses and see what I think.

I hope to feedback when I complete the courses - but in the meantime, wanted to put the information here, incase anyone else is similarly interested, and in anycase, I found plenty of helpful info from just accessing the 'free samples' - they are really good (I think).

Hope  :)

Not Alone

Hope, you may have already seen this, but her blog has many helpful posts. www.carolynspring.com

Snookiebookie2

She has a small YouTube channel too and she comes across very well.  Well worth a  watch.

I also think someone mentioned one of her books on shame in a previous post.

Hope67

Hi Notalone - thanks for the link to her blog, I will have a look.

Hi Snookiebookie - thanks, I am going to definitely be watching more of her work.

Just to comment that I've started doing the CSA course, and I am finding it very helpful - and in particular what I like about it is that I can stop and start it at my own pace, which I wouldn't have been able to do if I'd attended a course 'in real time' - and I like the fact there's no rush to complete things. 

Hope  :)