Hello Again

Started by C., August 11, 2020, 03:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.

Hello Again,

I am back after taking a break from this group for a few years.  I healed from an emotionally abusive marriage and emotional parental abuse/neglect, and then recently became aware of more childhood trauma...ugh!  I had a full on panic attack last week but at this point in my life it came w/dangerously high blood pressure.  So I am reaching out again here, getting more therapy, medicine, and medical treatment.  Fortunately I now have a supportive husband and Faith to also help me through this journey.  I love this group, all it has to offer and know it works.  Here's to all of us continuing the journey towards healing, whatever path that might be.

C.

Kizzie

:heythere:  Hi and welcome back C  :hug:   

Sorry to hear you have had some trauma resurface and hope it will help to be back and post about it. There are a lot of lovely people here to talk to as you know.   :yes:

:grouphug:

C.

Three Roses

Sorry to hear your recent trouble, but this forum is so very helpful. Glad to meet you.

marta1234

Welcome back! :heythere: I'm sorry about the conditions that made you come back, glad you're here though :)

C.

Thank you for the welcome three Roses and Marta1234!

Not Alone