Not Alone: 2022

Started by Not Alone, January 01, 2022, 02:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bach

Armee

:grouphug:

Taking a walk to decompress from such difficult tasks was wise.

sanmagic7

notalone, that's quite a list you accomplished.  i, too, am glad you were able to walk, get back to yourself for a bit.  you are doing this no matter how difficult it's been, and for that i give you so much credit.  love and hugs :hug:

CactusFlower

Hugs, notalone!  That is a lot of stuff to get done. I hope the walk was a nice one.

Not Alone

:grouphug: Thanks for the hugs. Here's one back to you, Bach, Armee, San, CactusFlower.  :bighug:

Not Alone

I spent 1½ hours on the phone (lot of on hold) trying to figure some things out. One issue was dealt with and the other is in process. I find dealing with that stuff triggering. I'm not sure why.

I did meet with a friend, got some shopping done and got my hair cut (which was also time with a friend).

I did not get everything done that I wanted to do today. Even though it isn't late where I live, I feel done for the day. I'm tired. My heart is grieved.

Armee

rainydiary

Thinking of you Not Alone.

Hope67

Hi Not Alone,
I am also thinking about you.  :hug:
Hope  :)

sanmagic7

notalone, a grieving heart can be exhausting.  you got a lot done, now i hope you can get some rest.  i, too, have a difficult time talking to strangers on the phone.  very upsetting at times.  love and hugs :hug:

Not Alone

I'm finally able to get back onto OOTS. Thanks to Kizzie and IT people for working on this. The format looks very different. Not sure it that is how it is supposed to be.

I really need to connect, but I have had a massive headache all day and it is only worse. I took two migraine meds, which doesn't seem to be helping.

Moondance

I hope your migraine goes away soon Not Alone.

:hug:

Not Alone

Thank you, Moondance.