Sligeanach's journal

Started by sligeanach, September 06, 2020, 05:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Hi Sligeanach,

That's an automated response from the system. It's over on OOTF too. I am sorry that it's making you sad! :hug:  I don't know if anything can be done about it over here at OOTS, or even if the admins would want to, because outside personal Journals it does have a function. But you could ask Kizzie. 

Blueberry

Sorry, I misinterpreted your emoji somehow :doh:   You might not be sad, you might be annoyed, angry, disappointed, disgusted or anything else. So just sorry that this automated message had an adverse affect on you.  :hug:

Armee

Hi Sligeanach. I was happy to see your journal pop back up and would love to read what you had hoped to post.

sligeanach

Hi Armee and Blueberry, I'm not really sure what I'm feeling or what I'm even doing here. I keep opening and closing down the journal on my phone  :heythere: :disappear:

Armee

:heythere:

It's OK. We're here if you feel like putting words down. I'd ask questions but I think if I were feeling like you are right now, questions would scare me away.

sligeanach

Right, so here's what I've got: I read the previous entries and can tell when I'm raw it's real

It's still hard to enter text in the page when it's all flashy smilies and a tiny box, so I'm just going with what I've done before when I didn't trust a website text box: type in a document and copy paste it in

Onward

The P on the apocalypse IPA reminds me of a turtle, but strangely not when I rotate it to put the turtle on his feet

It reminds me of wunjo for its shape and perthro for the sound it makes

Blueberry

Good to see you back Sligeanach.

sligeanach

Thank you Blueberry

Been listening to Daring Greatly, I'm partway through the second listen. It's funny because usually I don't do audiobooks. I need to read a book or even an ebook to follow the story. But it seems I can listen to this easier than reading it. I'm trying Walker next, at least I plan to

Armee

:wave:

I enjoy your way with words.

Funny I have that book in my audio book list but haven't listened yet. And also the Tao of fully feeling but also haven't made it through much of that  but you've encouraged me to try again.

sligeanach

Thank you Armee
Perseverance and persistence is everybody's go to but they don't seem to mention how long it takes, nor the many flat times between trying again

sligeanach

Distracted again by the tech from what I was here to do
Deleted the doc half step after writing yesterday and then it was stale before I posted it, so that's not so good useful

Trying the restart

Woke from a nightmare and couldn't sleep and couldn't cry, I write that, in my head is chuckling "Tyler Durden, lol"

But it's not so funny, and now the immediacy is gone
Not saying the realness of it
Perhaps it's never going to be immediate, being that it's via media instead of in media res

sligeanach

Start from where you are
Work with what you have
Do the best you can

sligeanach

"... remove film, stir and recover..."

Moondance

Thank you Sligeanach,

I haven't read all of your posts yet but the last few I really appreciate.  I hear you.

sligeanach

Hello Moondance, I haven't been able to read posts at all, I try from time to time, but thus far it's too hard

I want to be supportive of others here; I've greatly appreciated being heard