The ants

Started by Marian82, September 06, 2020, 07:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marian82

Never mind.

Hope67

Hi Marian,
I really admire your creative writing, and I definitely see the messages you convey within it - I think it is really good. 
Hope  :)

Marian82

BJeanGrey

It's very well written, Marian82.

Thanks kindly for sharing this.

Marian82

bluepalm

Marian82 your story is a strong piece of writing. You manage to convey what you intended - without mentioning the abuse you conveyed it in other ways. I read this with my heart jumping for you for taking the left turn but then felt sad when you explained that, like me, you were in a controlling relationship and in reality it was not easy to turn left. I experienced similar autism/sociopathic/narcissism behaviour from my spouse and unfortunately it took me many years before I was able to turn left and start my long struggle to recover.  Thank you for sharing this. I'd encourage you to share more of your creative writing. Don't worry about little cross language issues - you write well. I wish I could write anything in a second language - I can't.
bluepalm

Marian82

Thanks.

Sorry you too were in such a situation. Im happy you too, eventually, turned left. I did and managed (after a huge 2 year fight) to keep our child away from him.