Announcements for this week

• 6 Replies

C.

• Learning from reciprocity as I heal from CPTSD.
    • View Profile
Announcements for this week
« on: April 13, 2015, 06:45:04 PM »
This is a place to simply mention anything you think important and relevant in general about this week.  It can be about you, others, the topic at hand.  You name it.  PM is another option.

Annegirl

• Wild and Free
    • View Profile
Re: Announcements for this week
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 07:06:00 AM »
Im just wondering where is the anger topic for this week posted in?  ???

Oh :doh: I found it.

C.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 01:30:42 AM »
Yay!  No worries.  I'm glad that you found it.  Good learning for me about topic titles.  The full "titles" often don't fit so I tried to paraphrase and/or shorten the topic titles.  However, the content from the workbook is the same.  I probably shortened and/or paraphrased too much, sorry!  I'm glad it's clarified.  And that you for asking  ;D  I find that there's always more than one person w/a question or confusion.  So finding out soon is important.

That said, is it clarified enough now?  Or do you have another question or something for this week that needs clarified?

Hope that you are having a meaningful day and enjoying your kids Annegirl.  :hug:

Annegirl

• Wild and Free
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 04:49:07 AM »
lol haha thank you C.
i am, there is a lot in this week's question and i am thinking a lot about it and finding a good free time i can write about it and read others replies.  :hug:

C.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 07:43:55 PM »
I know what you mean about this week's topic Annegirl.  It is going deeper inside of last week, looking at my own anger.  And I've had a busy week w/covering for sick people at work & caring for my son, so I too am going to read, think, ponder, write, feel and share when ready :)  Take care  :hug:

C.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 07:04:17 PM »
Hello, I just want to let everyone know that I've caught an uncomfortable head cold.  So I'll be resting more than usual and not discussing as much here as I might think through in my mind! ;D

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 08:12:01 PM »
Take care of yourself and hope you get through it quickly, colds suck!   :hug: