Feeling Safe Because of Forum Members - Thank You Art

Started by Eidolon, September 18, 2020, 05:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eidolon

I managed to finish at least one digital drawing yesterday! The people on this forum are probably the kindest I've ever met, and I wanted to give them a thank you. So, thank you for sharing your stories and hobbies and likes/dislikes, it really does remind me that I'm still human. Drawn to BJeanGrey's music recommendations!

https://imgur.com/phKLxjS

BJeanGrey

Hi Eidolon. I've had a really rough day today, so I'm not feeling too well. Gonna definitely check out your music recommendations soon and hopefully have something else good to share with you. But, I just wanted to respond really quick to say that your digital drawing is beautiful - I love it. Do you mind if I save it to my desktop? And, I wanted to thank you - my life has been such crap lately, but your music recommendations and artwork have been really kind and have meant a lot to me. I'm grateful for having met you.

Eidolon

I'm so sorry for the delay, BJeanGrey!
Yes, you're free to save it. You were primarily the reason I drew it. You seemed really lonely recently, and I know it's hard. Been having a rough few days myself. I'm grateful you like it! <3 I consider you a friend. It's the least I could do, really.

Blueberry

I'm glad the forum gives you some sense of safety, Eidolon.

Not Alone

woodsgnome

That feeling of safety (at last) resonates deeply for me as well. Your beautiful depiction taps new feelings of relief.

Thank you  :hug:

Eidolon

I'm happy to help! I've been doing a lot of art therapy recently and it's helping tremendously. I'll post them when I finish them! <3 thank you for being supportive!

Pioneer

I really like your drawing, Eidolon! It is a comforting picture and soothes the heart. Thank you for sharing it  :grouphug: