Three Good Things Today - Part 7

Started by Kizzie, October 02, 2020, 02:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

1) Once I got up this morning I managed to stay out of bed all day. This is quite something because bed is warm and out of bed isn't. No heating in my apt till tomorrow for various reasons. It's cold plus one of my neighbours had the ground floor front and back doors open most of the day, also for a reason, but it's still cold.

2) I stood in the little bit of sun in the garden (yard) recharging my little solar light, enjoying the warmth on my face and holding my old furbaby so she could get a bit of sun too

3) I allowed myself to start clearing and filing papers in a new spot in my apt, a spot where I could feel I wanted to clear. It isn't finished but I got a good start on it.

4) I've just finished washing dishes (instead of sloping off to bed). Washing dishes involves heating water and then having my hands in nice hot water

Blueberry

1) I finally had a shower and hair wash
2) I went to a friend's to do this because my shower has no hot water and won't till about January. Anyway going to somebody else's is an added hurdle which I got over!
3) I decided not to join a friend at a dance day tomorrow, even though these types of events are few and far between and I like that type of dance, but there's just too much going on this weekend, so it would soon be too much for me. Self-care.

Blueberry

One month later... Tho this tool does me so much good! Could use it more often.

1) I finally collected a bunch of Xmas cookies baked by somebody else for a charity I support. They are already in their respective tins to give people who have been helping me with clear out or who will be helping me with my little move (office to apartment).
2) I went to church this evening, which almost always does me good too.
3) Lovely sunny snowy day today :sunny:

DogMan

Trigger warning wild animal colony family dynamics

Yesterday, I saw a seal at the beach

I have been assured that he is just napping. And is probably a young male who would be due to be evicted from birth colony at this time of year. But fat with healthy fur

Australian fur seal

Kizzie

Closing this part off and moving onto #8.  (We close parts off when they reach 5 pages - I was a little late with this one but BB pointed it out - tks BB!)