Three Good Things Today - Part 7

Started by Kizzie, October 02, 2020, 02:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

1) I truly am accepting myself better today than I have been for what feels like weeks.
2) I went for a nice cycle there and back
3) I took both my morning meds and plan to take my evening ones too (I don't when I go to bed too late because I'm worried about not waking and getting up till noon so planning to take my evening ones means planning to get ready for bed by 11:30 at the latest.)

4) One for yesterday: I told a friend more about FOO and their shenanigans, particularly about finally having had enough of FOO and finally speaking my truth. She listened, she validated, she was appalled at some of what I went thru and continue to go thru and said so. She didn't come up with excuses for FOO.

Kizzie

Blueberry

Thanks Kizzie :) :hug:

1) I had some delicious grapes - tart and sweet and juicy all in one. Given to me by a local person who grew them in his garden, though this is not a grape-growing area
2) I went and sat in the garden in the sun for about an hour in the afternoon and I took my little furry 4-legged lawnmowers with me. It was good to just sit there dozing in the sun and/or gazing at my furbabies.
3) Went to choir practice tonight and it did me a lot of good.

Bach

1.  I made my sweet Ladybird feel special for her birthday. 
2.  I made soup with fresh chard from the garden.
3.  I made the effort to write down three good things. 

Blueberry

Blueberry

1) Got a pile of food from Neighbourhood Pantry (aka FareShare in the UK, as I recently discovered)
2) I took some sprigs of mint and lemon balm from my garden to Neighbourhood Pantry
3) Weather forecast was wrong - it hasn't rained all day. In fact there's a sort of wintry, watery sun rn
4) Conversing with my sweet little Furbabies

Blueberry

1) woke up at 7-ish and got up at 8 am :thumbup:
2) Having emailed an important missive to my parents and not got an answer, I posted them each a copy this morning. The postman will deliver, they well receive the letters. I have just a little spot of anxiety in my gut, but much smaller than even yesterday morning at the thought of doing above. :cheer:
3) I put some largish give-away stuff outside our building this morning

Three things achieved and it's just past 9am :cheer:   Took my early meds too, now it's time to make breakfast and take other meds.

paul72

Wow Blueberry!
Good for you!! That's awesome

Blueberry

Thank you Phil :)

1) I kept going with things today despite my head-ache
2) I managed to go back to thing of: "what's the easiest most beneficial thing I could do?" when I realised I couldn't write any bills or anything like that, which I'd planned for today. That way, I was able to stay up before and after teaching instead of going back to bed as I tend to do when I have a head-ache or otherwise feel under the weather.
3) I wrote more Good Things in my Journal so 2 are enough on here ;)

Blueberry

1) Woke up and got up early
2) Accomplished a lot today and feel good
3) Went to choir practice in evening and still have hymns in my head
4) Got a warm welcome on a cycling forum I joined

Blueberry

1) I sorted thru some papers and threw some out
2) I found both my rental agreements (office and apt)! :cheer:
3) Delivered a copy of both rental agreements to Tenants Rights Assoc-n right away
4) Hearing support for my decision to give up freelancing in unexpected places  :)

Blueberry

1) Discovered I haven't overdrawn my business bank account although I was sure I would have done so this past week
2) Lovely sunny day
3) Carted first load of stuff away into a friend's storage space

Bermuda

I felt silly for a moment yesterday. I can't remember last time I felt goofy and childlike.

I am constantly reminded that the world is changing. Many of the more commonplace occurrences in the childhood of people of my age are no longer accepted as normal. That makes me feel understood.

I ate a bag of crisps today. It was a me-time moment well spent. I never buy myself treats. It felt special.

Blueberry

1) Lovely sunny day
2) I bothered myself to go sing in the choir this afternoon
3) I went for a cycle afterwards, scouting out places where I might be able to find a place to live.

Blueberry

1) I gave my furbabies a long run in the kitchen while I did a thorough cleaning of their massive living quarters and then set their living quarters up differently so that they have a change, which is good for them
2) I gave my old furbaby some painkiller because I think she is maybe in pain atm again and I put ointment on her feet. It was all very easy. There have been times when that was very difficult for me.
3) I did some cleaning in my own apt in corners I seldom clean in :cheer: It feels good to be managing things like that.