Thank you

Started by Boatsetsailrose, October 06, 2020, 08:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatsetsailrose

Not sure if this is the right place to post this message...
Maybe a tab with gratitude could be good :)
I periodically feel an overwhelming sense to post how so v v grateful and thankful I am for this forum over the yrs...
Thank u to dear kizzie and all the team for holding space and helping the recovery ship for cptsd to. Continue sailing. The hope, the safety and the kinship.
I recommend this forum to others and I do hope they find it as amazing as I have..
I'm due to be discharged from the psych team next wk. Have been with them for 2 yrs recovering and having therapy.. They have been fantastic..
I've been blessed
There is hope for everyone with this condition.
And so as I continue on... I keep healing and re integrating and I wish the same for everyone here.
I don't use the forum as much as I did but I'll pop back and  to offer my experience to others...
Have a good day and take care

Kizzie

That's wonderful that you are being discharged Boats  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad OOTS was helpful in your recovery and thanks for playing a part in mine/ours. That's what it's all about - having a 'trauma tribe' even if it's a cyber one so we're not so alone dealing with our CPTSD.

Tks in advance for popping back now and again, it sends a real and much needed message of hope to hear from fellow survivors who have come a long way in recovery/healing.

:grouphug:

Boatsetsailrose

Thanks kizzie..
Whats  been created /being created here is so so so valuable... I often recommend it to. People...
For someone to connect here and get all the support and identification as well as so much information and support around recovery is gold...
I do hope u are well kizzie
Sending u all. Best wishes and be a pleasure to. Come and share my hope.
Triggers still. Happen hey so I have a place to come x

Kizzie

:hug:    :grouphug:    :hug:      :grouphug:    :hug: