Checking out for now

Started by rainydiary, November 26, 2020, 09:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainydiary

Today on Thanksgiving in the US I am reflecting on how grateful for the love, kindness, and support I have received in this community. 

I find myself coming to the boards less often.  I have received a great deal of encouragement on my healing journey and find myself needing to take it out into the world.

I hope to return soon to explore different aspects of my healing with you.  For now, the holiday season takes so much out of me I need all of my energy to make it to the new year.

Blueberry

It sounds as if you're making really good progress :) :cheer: We'll be here whenever you decide to come back, till then take care  :hug:

Tee

:hug: rainyday hope you have a great holiday season.  Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

marta1234

Sending you love, as always Rainydiary  :hug: wishing you happy holidays  :hug:

Not Alone

owl25

Take care rainy  :hug: We'll be here  :grouphug:

buddy9832

Fair winds and following seas rainy! I hope you can enjoy/make it through the holidays.

Kizzie

Glad being here has helped and all the best until we 'see' you again!  :grouphug:

rainydiary

I appreciate all of these kind messages of support.  I am back and in need of more support.   :hug:

Pioneer

I'm glad to have you back rainydiary!  I'm sending you my support and a hug if that's ok :hug:

Blueberry

saylor

Welcome back, rainy. It's good to see you again  :hug: