Hey, I'm new here

Started by kaynubz, December 17, 2020, 04:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaynubz

Hi all,
I'm about a year and half into my healing journey. I've never posted in a forum like this before; it's quite an odd experience for me. This is my attempt to become a part of a community of support and understanding that I'm desperately needing. Thanks for stopping by.  :)

marta1234

Welcome Kaynubz  :heythere: . Glad you found us and joined :)

woodsgnome

Hi, kaynubz  :wave:

I hope it's refreshing for you to find this place, and that it helps you find some peace on your journey. I think many here have found it helpful to also have a community who care and understand.

mojay

Hello and welcome! I'm new here too and very much feeling odd about posting as well - so glad I'm not the only one feeling odd about it!! Thank you for your post  :)

Bella

Welcome! Glad you're here!  :grouphug:

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to OOTS kaynubz, I hope you find the support you're looking for  :heythere:

fakeplastictrees

Hello and welcome!
I'm new as well and totally relate to the experience feeling foreign. I have never joined message boards before either, but do like the format. I feel it allows a little more time to think or express than other forms of social media. I hope that being here will help you on your journey to healing and I look forward to healing with you here too! :)